AIIMS PG Application Form 2022( January Session)– Apply Online AIIMS PG 2022 Application Status for the January session (6-year courses) will be released on the last week of September2021 All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) performs its entrance examination with the name of AIIMS PG for approving admission into postgraduate medical courses (MD/MS/MDS (6 years)/ DM (6 years)/ M.CH/ M.CH (3 years)/ MD (Hospital Administration)). Based on AIIMS PG, admission into affiliated organizations of AIIMS is supplied. The entrance test is carried out two times a year. In this post, we are providing total information about the AIIMS PG application form 2022.
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form (January Session) for MD/MS/MCh( 6YRS)/ DM( 6YRS)/ MDS courses can be started from the 2 nd week of September 2021. Click here to apply
AIIMS PG 2022 Status of Application & Rejected application List for DM/MCh (3 years) & MD( Hospital Administration) courses will be released on the 2 nd week of October 2021 through candidate login.
AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form (January Session) for DM/MCh (3 years) & MD( Hospital Administration) courses can be filled till the 1 st week of October 2021 (5: 00 PM).
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Status for DM/MCh/MD( Hospital Administration) & MD/MS/MCh( 6YRS)/ DM( 6YRS)/ MDS courses will be launched through candidate login.
Candidates can start the AIIMS PG registration 2022 after checking out the prospectus thoroughly.
- Application forms can be filled and submitted through online mode.
- AIIMS PG 2022 application ( January session) for DM/MCh & MD( Hospital Administration) courses is readily available from 2 nd week of September 2021
- For MD/MS/MCh( 6YRS)/ DM( 6YRS)/ MDS courses, the application will be released quickly from Last week of September 2021
- The application window will be opened till 2 nd week of October 2021
- The prospect is permitted to send the application for one specialty/subject just.
- Upload your picture (50-100 kb), signature (20-100 kb) and left-hand thumb impression (20-100 kb) in a jpeg, jpg, gif or png format.
- The dimension need to be photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm), signature (6 cm x 3 cm) & left hand thumb impression (4 cm x 3 cm).
- Candidates can likewise examine their application status after the successful submission of the application form.
- Candidates are needed to fill the application form carefully since no modifying facility will be supplied after the submission of application form.
- Candidates can make a correction in the application prior to the last date. No correction allowed in name, date of birth & classification.
- Take a hard copy of filled-in form for the procedure of counselling or admission.
Candidates have to submit the application cost through online mode. Prospects can use charge card, debit cards and internet banking to pay the cost. The application fee is Rs. 1500 Transaction charges for basic and OBC candidates. SC/ST category candidates need to pay Rs. 1200 Transaction charges. No application cost will be there for OPH candidates.
AIIMS PG 2019 eligibility requirements are given listed below:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates need to hold the MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS recognized from the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to rating 55% marks in certifying examination (50% for the SC/ST prospects).
- Candidates should complete the 12 months of rotatory internship/practical training on or before 30 th July, 2022.
For DM/MCh & MD( Hospital Administration):
- Candidates should pass a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline.
- Candidates upper age limitation ought to be 35 years as on 1st July 2022.
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Dates
Here, we are noting the main application dates of AIIMS PG for the January session:
For DM/M. Ch. (3 years)/ MD (Hospital Administration)
|Starting of online registration||2 nd week of September 2021|
|Closing Date of registration||1 st week of October 2021|
|Date for examining the application status||2 nd week of October 2021|
|Exam Date||3 rd week of November 2021|
For MD/MS/MDS (6 years)/ DM (6 years)
|Availability of Prospectus and begin of online registration for application||Last week of September 2021|
|Closing date of online registration||2 nd week of October 2021|
|Date to inspect the application status||4 th week of October 2021|
|Date of Exam||4 th week of November 2021|
How to Apply
Candidates can obtain AIIMS PG by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website (link is offered above).
- Click on ” Click here” button on New Registration page.
- Read all the instructions provided in the registration procedure and click ” Proceed” button.
- Tick on the question asked in the page & click on “proceed” button.
- Fill the registration type details such as personal & contact information.
- Then, click on “Register” button.
- After effective registration, the ‘ Candidate ID and Password’ will appear on the computer screen and same will be sent out to the candidate’s signed up e-mail id or mobile number.
- Complete the six steps of the registration process in which you have to supply your individual information, qualification details, etc
- Make a payment after selecting the test centre. Select one of the online payment modes for paying the cost.
- Pay the registration fee and click on the submit button. Do not forget to take the hard copy of the charge payment invoice.
- Upload the scanned images of picture, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- At last, print your filled-in application for additional usage.