Allahabad University Counselling2021, Admission Schedule & Procedure Allahabad University counselling 2021 will be started from August2021 Allahabad University is a main university which is located in Uttar Pradesh. The University conducted its entryway tests for providing admissions in the university and its associated colleges. It carries out the UGAT (Undergraduate Admission Test) and PGAT (Postgraduate Admission Test) for UG & PG courses. The University provides admission based upon marks obtained by the candidate in the entryway exam. Here, we have actually mentioned the total details on Allahabad University 2021 counselling
Allahabad University Counselling 2021
The university will publish the merit list based upon the prospect’s performance in the entrance examination. The merit list will be prepared after the declaration of the outcome. All qualified candidates can take part in the counselling. The counselling information will be published on the main website and also in the leading newspapers. The counselling will be arranged through offline mode The counselling will be carried out in the university and its affiliated colleges. The counselling will be carried out on different dates for different programs.
The counselling rounds will depend upon the availability of uninhabited seats after the very first allocation. Candidates should present personally on the counselling day for the document confirmation & seat allowance procedure. If a candidate does not present on the scheduled date and time, their seats will be allotted to the next prospect in the merit list. The file confirmation, seat allotment and payment of the counselling charge are part of counselling.
Allahabad University Counselling Dates 2021
In the table listed below, prospects can check the counselling schedule for different courses used by the university and its associated colleges.
|Programmes||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|M.Sc Rural Technology and Development||August 2021|
|BPA Vocal/Sitar/Tabla)||August 2021|
|Department of Commerce and Business Management||August 2021|
|LL.B. (Hons.)||August 2021|
|M.Sc Food Technology & M.Sc Nutritional Sciences||August 2021|
Allahabad University Counselling Procedure 2021
- After a few days of the statement of outcome, the university will publish the benefit list for different UG and PG courses.
- According to the benefit list candidates will be called for the counselling.
- Candidates have to report to the counselling place prescribed by the university on provided date and time.
- At counselling place, prospects have to fill the preference of colleges.
- As per the preference filled by the prospect they will be set aside the seats in order of their merit.
- If candidate will not attend the counselling on offered date and time, then their seats will be cancelled and immediately transferred to the next candidate in the benefit list.
- After the seat allotment, prospects have to report he allocated college and send the charge in cash.
Documents needed for Counselling
The prospects need to produce these listed original files in addition to a photocopy on the day of counselling.
- 10 th & 12 th class mark sheet & certificate
- Score card & admit card of the entrance test
- Transfer certificate or migration certificate
- Test confess card released by the university
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhaar Card copy
- Income certificate of the parent/guardian