How to Fill AP PolyCET 2021 Application Form, Step by Step Form Filling Procedure. AP Polycet 2021 Application Form can be filled by 13 th August 2021 AP PolyCet 2021 is administered by the State Board of Technical Education & Training Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance (AP PolyCet) Test is an entrance to get admission in the expert courses in various polytechnic institutions of the state. It is a state level exam conducted once in every year. Prospects can get admission in numerous engineering and non-engineering diploma programs in the AP state. Here prospects can examine here How to fill AP Polycet 2021 application complete treatment in information.
To know more details about the other evaluations performed by Andhra Pradesh Government, click on this link.
AP Polycet 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application according to the provided standards. Application form can be filled through the online mode. Application form has been started to fill from 26 th July2021 Candidates can fill the online application till 13 th August 2021 Prospects are also enabled to inspect their application status on the website. Candidates have to fill the information thoroughly on the application and likewise have to upload the scanned images of photo and signature. Do not forget to take the additional hard copies of the filled-in application for further usage.
Click here to fill the application form for AP PolyCET 2021 through the main site.
The application charge for AP PolyCet 2021 can be paid through online/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics). The application cost will be Rs. 350 for each candidate.
How to Fill AP PolyCet Application Form 2021
Candidates have to follow the actions offered below to fill the online application form:
Step-1: Fill details in the Application Form
Step-2: Upload Photo & Signature
Step-3: Pay Application Fee
Step-4: Download Hall Ticket
Check listed below complete action by action application form filling procedure:
Step-1: Go to the Official Website
- First, go to the main site link ( link is provided above)
- A brand-new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter your 10 th class hall ticket number, year of passing and date of birth.
- Click on the “Show Application” button.
Step-2: Fill Personal Details
- Name: Fill your name as according to your school records. Fill one letter in each box and leave space in parts of your name.
- Father’s Name: Fill your dad’s name based on your certificates.
- DOB: Fill your date of birth in DD MM YYYY (date/Month/Year) format.
- Contact Details: Fill your address details such as home no. village/street, Mandal/Town/City, District, Pin code and mobile number.
- Exam Centre: Fill the city in which you want to appear for your test.
- Reservation Category: Fill your caste/category.
- Sign the declaration with consider per your physical fitness.
Step-3: Upload Photo & Signature
- Upload your photo and signature (do not staple or sign on the image).
- The images ought to remain in JPG format.
- Click on browse button, select the file and click on ‘upload’ button.
Step-4: Pay the Application Fee
- Submit the dully Application fee which will be signed by parent/guardian to the computer system operator at the nearest AP online/Meeseva/Payment gateway/ Net Banking/Help Line Centre.
- Pay the Rs. 350/- in cash.
Step-4: Get Hall Ticket
- Admit card will not be created instantly on submission of the application.
- Admit card for Ap PolyCet exam 2021 will be launched through online mode.
- It will be released on the official website one week prior to the assessment.
- Enter the all details and click press the confirm button to produce the hall ticket.
- Print the hall ticket and make a copy as well for safety purpose.