AP Polycet 2022 Application Form Releasing soon – Apply Online Here. AP Polycet 2022 Application Form will be started from the 1st week of May 2022. It is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP Polycet) is a state level exam. The examination is a gateway to the candidates for getting admission in the various polytechnic institutions of the state. Candidates can get admission in engineering and non-engineering Diploma courses. Candidates can check here the AP Polycet application form 2022 all details.
Click here to know more details about the AP POLYCET exam.
AP Polycet Application Form 2022
AP Polycet 2022 Application Form will be released and can e filled from the 1st week of May 2022.- Click here to apply for the AP PolyCET exam.
Before filling the online application form, candidates are advised to read the prospectus carefully:
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the application form according to the given guidelines.
- Application form has been released from may 2022
- Candidates can fill the AP Polycet online application form till August 2022
- Candidates can also check their application status.
- Fill all the details carefully on the application form and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of the completely filled-in application form for future use.
The application fee will be Rs. 350 for every category candidate. The application fee can be submitted through online/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics).
The AP Polycet eligibility criteria are given below:
Nationality: Candidate should be of Indian national.
Residential: It is necessary to have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state. Candidates have to qualify the qualifying exam from the AP Board.
- Qualification: Candidates appearing/pass the SSC (12th) from State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana state.
- Subjects: Candidates have to pass in all subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to secure the minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
AP Polycet Exam Dates 2022
Here we have providing the official exam schedule for the AP Polycet:
|Starting of online application form||May 2022|
|Last date to avail the application form||August 2022|
|Exam date||August 2022|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online by following the steps given below:
- Go to the AP Polycet website link (link is given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill the 10th class ticket no., year of passing and Date of Birth, name, address, email ID, mobile number, etc in the application form.
- Select the exam centre from the given table of examination/helpline centers.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature by click on browse button, select file and click on “Upload”.
- Click on make payment and select the mode of payment and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for further purpose.