Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2021, Check Marking Scheme. Assam CEE Exam is going to be held on 29th August 2021. Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2021 contain details like question type, weightage, marking scheme, etc. The Assam CEE (Combined Entrance Test) is a state-level examination regulated by the Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU), Assam. This examination is a gateway for those students seeking admissions in engineering courses like B.E. Different colleges & institutions of the state of Assam consider the Assam CEE score for providing admissions in engineering courses. Through this article, candidates can check the Assam CEE 2021 Exam Pattern.
Click here to know more about the Assam CEE exam 2021.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2021
Here we are providing the Assam CEE Exam Pattern for the B.E programme. The exam pattern includes the marking scheme, no. of questions, type of questions, etc. The detailed Assam CEE 2021 exam pattern is mentioned here:
- Courses: Students can get admission in B.E/B.Tech courses.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through offline mode. Use only BLACK BALL PEN.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Assamese language.
- Syllabus: The latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council/NCERT is considered.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple choice questions. Four optional answers will be provided for each question. Candidates have to mark the right answer only.
- No. of Questions: Total 120 questions (40 questions will be asked from per subjects).
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for wrong answers.
Assam CEE exam details related to the mode of the question, type of questions, time duration, subjects, languages, etc. Students will also get to know about the marking pattern of the exam. – Click here to know about it.
Exam Pattern for Assam CEE 2021
Below we have mentioned the subject wise question weightage of the Assam CEE examination:
|Section||Number of questions||Marks Allotted|
Assam CEE Exam 2021
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Through OMR sheet)|
|Medium of Language||English and Assamese|
|Total Duration||3 Hours|
|Sections||Three – Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry|
|Total Questions||120 Questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Sectional Distribution of Questions||Mathematics – 40 Questions
Physics – 40 Questions
Chemistry – 40 Questions
|Assam CEE Marking Scheme||+4 Marks for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||-1 Mark for each incorrect answer|
|Maximum Marks||480 Marks|
Assam CEE Syllabus 2021
Assam CEE Syllabus 2021 is divided into three sections like Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The question paper will contain questions from the above-mentioned subjects. The syllabus of NCERT/ Assam Higher Secondary Education Council is considered for the Assam CEE examination.
Mathematics syllabus contains topics like Dynamics, Integral Calculus, Three Dimensional Geometry, Statics, Matrices and Determination, Set, Relation and Functions, Sequence and Series, Mathematical Induction and Its Application etc.
Chemistry syllabus includes topics like Surface Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Chemistry of Representative Elements, Some Basic Principle, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Synthetic and Natural Polymers, Nuclear Chemistry etc.
Physics syllabus contains topics like Electromagnetic Waves, Ray Optics, Solid and Semiconductor Devices, Unit and Measurements, Thermal and Chemical Effect of Current, Solid and Semiconductors, Rational Motion and Moment of Inertia, Work, Energy and Power, etc.