BCCI Web Worth is $2 billion (Rs. 14680 Crores). We Indians enjoy cricket more than any other sport. In India, cricket is a religion and has the highest number of fans. Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) is the nationwide governing body for cricket in India. Its headquarters are in Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. The board was formed in December, 1928 as a society under the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act.
Material in this Article.
Net Worth of BCCI
Throughout the year, numerous matches are played, be it worldwide or domestic. Then there is likewise the most seen– IPL (Indian Premier League), which has actually taken the fad of the sports to all different level. The T– 20 or 20– 20 format has made cricket fast paced, amusing type of sports and has opened up other avenues to earn earnings. Do you understand who manages all these things, the schedule of matches, the IPL, transmitting rights, finances etc.? It’s the Board of Control for Cricket In India or BCCI.
BCCI Web Worth
The enormous fan base in India, winner of 1983 and 2011 world cup amongst other titles, and intro of Indian Premier League (IPL) in 2008, all these factors have contributed to the growing net worth of BCCI. It is estimated that the net worth of BCCI is around $ 2 Billion which approximately equates to Rs. The operating income of BCCI is around Rs.
|Full Name||Board of Control for Cricket in India|
|Net Worth||$ 2 Billion|
|Operating Earnings Annually||$410 Million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Rs. 14680 Crore|
|Sponsors:||BYJU’S, Mobile Premier League, Paytm, Dream11, Hyundai Motor Business, Ambuja Cements|
So how BCCI has created such humongous wealth?
The significant income of BCCI is through sponsorship and broadcasting rights.
- The international media rights for IPL is granted to Star India for Rs. 16,300 Crores for the duration 2018 to 2022.
- PayTm was granted title sponsorship rights for International and Domestic matches for Rs. 326 Crores from 2019 to2023 PayTm will pay Rs. 3.80 Crores per match to BCCI.
- Authorities Package sponsorship rights are awarded to Nike for Rs. 370 Crores from 2016 to 2020.
- BYJU is the official Indian Cricket Group sponsor for Rs. 1,079 Crores.
- Hyundai Motors Business, Dream 11 and Ambuja Cement are the official sponsors from 2019 to2023 Together the 3 companies will contribute Rs. 2.59 Crore per match to BCCI.
- BCCI is likewise set to receive the biggest share in the brand-new earnings model put in place by International Cricket Council (ICC).
Some other Truths
BCCI is among those bodies which have made India happy and even more prominent in the world by way of finest management of Indian Cricket.
We expect see the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) earning more earnings and making more name in the years to come.
- Hardik Pandya Net Worth
- Bumrah Web Worth
- Rohit Sharma Internet Worth
- Ravi Shastri Internet Worth
- Rajat Sharma Internet Worth