BCECE Exam Pattern 2021, Stage 1 & 2, Question Type, Marking Scheme. BCECE exam pattern 2021 will be released on the official site. BCECE Exam Pattern will include the number of questions, type of questions, mode of exam, etc. BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is conducted for admission to the undergraduate level courses. It is the state level examination of Bihar through which the candidates are admitted to the engineering, agriculture and technology courses. BCECE board is the main authority that has all the responsibility to conduct the examination. This exam is conducted in one stage. Get details about the BCECE 2021 Exam Pattern from this article.
Click here to know more about the details of the BCECE Exam 2021.
BCECE Exam Pattern 2021
From 2019, the BCECE exam is conducted in one stage. Check below the exam pattern of BCECE 2021
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted in second week of september 2021 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology).
- Courses: It is conducted for engineering, pharmacy and agriculture courses.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in BCECE 2021.
- Question Paper Type: Objective Type Questions consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Subjects: The question paper covers the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture subjects. It is compulsory to attempt Physics & Chemistry sections. Candidates who apply for engineering have to attempt Mathematics.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in the English language and below then hindi translation will be given.
- Mode: Examination will be conducted in pen and paper based mode.
- Duration: The candidates have to solve the question paper in 1 hours 30 minutes (for each subject).
- Marking Scheme: Every correct response will carry +4 marks.
- Negative Marking: Every wrong answer will carry -1 mark.
|Subjects (One paper with 3 parts)||Duration||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Dates|
|Physics||1½ hours (9: 00 AM to 10: 30 AM)||100||400||September 2021|
|Chemistry||1½ hours (11: 00 AM to 12: 30 PM)||100||400||September 2021|
|Mathematics||1½ hours (3: 00 PM to 02: 30 PM)||100||400||September 2021|
|Biology||1½ hours (4: 00 PM to 05: 30 PM)||100||400||September 2021|
|Agriculture||1½ hours (11: 00 AM to 12: 30 PM)||100||400||September 2021|