Bharti Axa Life Invest When– Complete Evaluation, This article would offer you the full details of the policy with the suggestion to buy or it is not advantageous to individuals. As the name only recommend, it is a one time premium payment plan where the period may be 5 years or 10 years. Full particulars of the policy are pointed out as under.
Material in this Post.
Bharti Axa Life Invest When
Quick of the Policy:
- Minimum Age of Entry-.
- 8 years for the 10 years policy term
- 13 years for the 5 years policy term
- Maximum Age of Entry- 55 years
- Policy term– There are 2 alternatives on the policy wishers.
- 5 years term
- 10 years term
- Minimum Annual Premium– Rs. 5,000
- Maximum Yearly Premium– No Limit
- Premium Paying– Single Time
Advantages for purchasing this scheme:
1. Death Benefit— In case of the death of the policy holder, the sum assured which is to be given to the legal beneficiaries would be as follows:
- Sum Guaranteed by the Policy holder
- Sum Assured on Maturity of the Policy
- Age < 45 years on the Policy inception – 125% of the single premium, and if Age >= 45 years on the Policy beginning– 110% of the single premium.
There has been improved death cover for the Life cover to be increased. They require to pay some quantity as premium which is referred as Death Premium.
2. Maturity Benefit— If the individual does not dies at the end of the policy then the individual would be able to get the following benefits:
- 100% of the Premium paid
- Guaranteed Returns– The ensured additions under this policy is– 7% interest rate for the quantity deposited for 5 years time period and 9% rates of interest for the amount transferred for 10 years.
3. Give Up Benefit— If the policy holder is not comfortable with the policy, he can give up the policy prior to the maturity topic to some deductions from the amount. The amount to be refunded would be as follows:
- For first 3 years– 70% of the premium paid
- For the next years– 90% of the premium paid
Some Other points to understand:
- If the Life Insured has actually committed suicide within one year of the date of commencement of the policy, than the business would be responsible to pay 100% of the premiums paid.
- If the person guaranteed is a small, than the policy holder can be the individual with insurable interest only.
- If the individual does not concur with the terms of the policy, he can cancel the policy from 30 days of the beginning of the policy. The insurance provider will refund the full amount to the individual holding the policy.
According to my viewpoint, the policy of Bharti Axa Life Invest Once is not so good, as the returns offered under the scheme are quite less as compared to the other financial investment alternatives available. There are numerous other LIC policies readily available with individuals that can offer much more advantages than these advantages. Also, the Bank FDs use far more interest than the rate of interest provided by this policy.
- LIC Jeevan Labh Policy (Table 836)– Complete Review
- United Linked Insurance Coverage Strategy
- LIC Jeevan Shikhar Plan 837– Brief, Benefits, Features
- What do you indicate by Third Party Insurance Coverage??
- Distinction in between Post Life Insurance and LIC