BHU Law Entrance 2021: Application form, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus. BHU 2021 Application form for UET/ PET course has been extended till 12th September 2021. Banaras Hindu University organises the BHU entrance examination every year. BHU will conduct the separate entrance test for UG and PG law courses. Admission into UG courses will be made through BHU UET (BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test), while admissions into PG courses will be based on BHU PET (BHU Postgraduate Entrance Test).
Previously BHU law entrance exam was conducted separately, but now it has been merged with UET & PET exam. In this article, we are mentioning details about BHU Law Entrance Exam, including admit card, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. Also, get details about BHU Admission.
BHU Law 2021 Admission Notifications
BHU 2021 Application Form has been extended till 12th September. Click here to apply for the BHU law exam 2021.
Note: Aadhaar Card is mandatory to fill the application form.
BHU Law Entrance Exam Dates 2021
Students can check here the official exam dates of BHU Law entrance 2021.
|Application form commences||1st October 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||27th January 2021|
|MBA 2021 Exam||–|
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Availability of application form||14th August 2021||14th August 2021|
|Last date to apply||12th September 2021||12th September 2021|
|Correction||14th to 15th September 2021||14th to 15th September 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Card||September 2021||September 2021|
|BHU Exam||September 2021||September 2021|
|Declaration of result||September 2021||September 2021|
|Beginning of counselling||September 2021||September 2021|
BHU Law Entrance Application Form 2021
Students can fill the BHU Law Entrance Application Form 2021 from the website.
- Students can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Application form filling process has been started from 14th august 2021.
- The application form will continue till 12th september 2021(for UET) and (for PET).
- Application form will not be provided through offline mode.
Applicants belonging to the General category have to pay Rs. 500/-. The reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-. Once the fee is paid, it will be non-refundable.
Applicants can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/Challan.
Note: Students who want to get admission in PhD programmes can apply through the CRET entrance exam conducted by the BHU. This exam is conducted during March/July. JRF/NET candidates are exempted from the CRET examination.
Before applying for the application form, students are advised to check the eligibility criteria given below:
LLB (Hons.) Course
- Qualifying Exam: Students should passed B.Sc/B.Com/B.A. (in 10+2+3 pattern) or any other degree from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: It is compulsory to score 50% aggregate marks in qualifying exam.
B.A. LLB Course
- Qualifying Exam: Students must completed/appearing in 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Student must secure minimum 50% marks (45% in case of OBC and 40% in case of SC/ST) in qualifying exam.
LLM/LLM (HRDE)/LLM (Under special course of study) Course
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must completed/appearing 3 years of LLB or 5 years of LLB from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks for applying is 50% marks in LLB.
PhD (Full Time) Course
- Qualifying Exam: Students have to appear in Common Entrance Research test (CRET) conduct by the BHU. Students qualified NET/JRF are exempted from CRET.
BHU Law Entrance 2021 Admit Card
Students can download the BHU Law Entrance 2021 Admit Card from the official website of BHU. The admit card is available from September 2021 for the UET exam. The candidates must bring a valid admit card to the exam centre.
BHU Law Entrance Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for BHU Law Entrance Exam is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper mode).
- Duration of Exam: The time allotted to complete the examination will be 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Type of Questions: Question paper will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions: There are total 150 questions in the examination.
- Total Marks: The whole question paper is of 450 marks.
BHU Law Entrance Syllabus
The syllabus for both the exam, i.e. UET and PET, will be different. For the BHU UET Law exam, students have to study the subjects such as General Awareness and Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude and Mental Ability and English comprehension. For the BHU PET Law exam, the question paper will be formed from the Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Law of Crimes, Environmental Law, Public International Law, Indian Evidence Act, Hindu Law and Muslim Law.
BHU Law Entrance Result 2021
BHU Law Entrance 2021 results will be notified by the university. Students can check their results from the online mode. The result will contain the marks scored by the student. Based on marks, a separate merit list will be prepared by the university.
BHU Law Counselling 2021
The BHU Law Entrance 2021 Counselling will be held in September or October 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling round. The admission will be offered based on merit made by the university.
Following documents are required at the time of counselling:
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Entrance Test Admit Card
- 10th/10+2/Equivalent Mark Sheet
- 10th/10+2/Equivalent Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate