CET Delhi 2021 Application Form – Apply Online Here. CET Delhi 2021 Application Form has been extended till 17th August 2021. Delhi Common Entrance Test is also known by the name of Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam. It is a state-level entrance exam to offer admission in the various engineering and non-engineering full-time diploma courses. Students can also get admission into the second year of diploma engineering (Lateral Entry) in the number of institutions in Delhi. It is organised by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. In this article, students can check the relevant details about CET Delhi Application Form 2021
CET Delhi 2021 Application Form
After reading the complete information brochure, students can fill the application form online.
- CET Delhi 2021 application form has to be filled through online mode from the website.
- Online application registration has been started from 6th July 2021.
- Students can fill the CET Delhi online application form 2021 till 17th August 2021.
- Fill the required details carefully in the application form and upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- The authority may also provide the correction facility in the application form from 18th august to 23rd august 2021.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form for further procedure.
Documents Needed for CET Delhi 2021 Registration are:
Candidates should keep the following documents ready before applying:
- Marksheet of class 10th
- Scanned Passport size phtograph
- Scanned Signature
- Valid Email id/Mobile number
- Credi/debit card for payment
Application fees can be paid through credit card/debit card/internet banking (online mode). Students can also pay the fee from Challan to any Corporation bank branch. The application fee is Rs. 400/- + Rs. 15/- (Bank Charges) + Rs. 3/- (GST), i.e. Rs. 418. The application fee is non-refundable.
Check below the given eligibility criteria to appear in the CET Delhi 2021 Exam for engineering courses:
- It is mandatory to have the Aadhaar card or PAN card number.
- Qualification: Students should pass the 10/10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory to score the 35% marks in aggregate.
- Subjects: Students must pass individually in each subject, i.e. Science, Mathematics, andEnglish.
- Appearing Candidates: Those are in final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
Delhi CET Application Dates 2021
Here students can check the official schedule:
|Availability of application form||6th July 2021|
|Closing of submission application form||17th August 2021|
|Application correction||18th – 23rd August 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2021|
|Exam Date||23rd August 2021|
How to Apply
Check given below steps to apply to the Delhi CET exam 2021:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Select one of the test of your choice.
- Fill the registration form.
- Fill the relevant details in the application form such as name of candidate, father’s & Mother’s name, DOB, Gender, Category, Religion, Nationality, etc.
- Select the ‘Appeared’ or ‘Passed’ according to your qualifying exam and the test of your choice.
- Enter the email address and mobile number where you can be contacted in the future.
- You can edit your application form data and click on the submit button after editing the data.
- After submission of application form you have to upload the images of a photograph, signature and thumb impression in JPG format.
- Click on the upload button and you will be appeared with your application number.
- Pay the examination fee by selecting one of the modes available, i.e. online or offline.
- After 24 hours you can check your application fee status.
- Take a printout of the completely filled-in application form.