CMA Final Registration Charges 2020, CMA Inter Registration Charges 2020 and CMA Structure Registration Charges 2020 for Curriculum2016 CMA Modified Fees Structure 2020 for CMA Final, CMA inter and CMA Structure for New Curriculum2016 Now Scroll down listed below n check more details for ” CMA Fees Structure 2020 for Syllabus 2016, CMA Registration Costs 2020″
Material in this Post.
Material in this Post.
CMA Fees Structure
CMA Structure Registration Fees for Curriculum 2016
|Foundation||Rs 4,000/-||Payable on or prior to 31 st January for June term and 31 st July for December regard to examinations|
CMA Inter Registration Costs for Syllabus 2016
Option I (Without Installation)
|Intermediate||Rs 20,000/-||Payable on or prior to 31 st January for June term and 31 st July for Decembe r regard to assessments|
Alternative II (With Installment)
|Intermediate|| Rs 12,000/- (first Installment)
Rs 8,000/- (second Installment)
| At the time of enrollment into Intermediate course
Payable on or prior to 31 st January for June term and 31 st July for
- To be eligible for appearing in Intermediate assessments, the second Instalment totaling up to Rs 8000/- should be payable on or prior to 31 st January for June term and 31 st July for December regard to examinations.
- If the trainee stops working to pay 2nd installation within the prescribed time limit as discussed in point no. 1, the installation center will be still readily available till next 3 Consecutive terms. The second installation is to be paid within the cut-off dates (on or prior to 31 st January for June term and 31 st July for December regard to examinations).
- No student can appear for Intermediate assessment without paying 2nd installment.
- Failure to pay the second installation within the proposed time frame as discussed in point no. 1 & 2, will result in loss of the amount already paid as 1st Installment, except Registration Fees which will be valid for 7 years from the date of Registration.
- After paying first installation trainee will get research study products of both groups and can go with oral/postal coaching of either Group (Group I/II) based on the option of the trainee.
- After paying 2nd Installation trainee will be qualified to select oral/postal coaching of other group and computer and other training as relevant.
CMA Final Registration Costs for Curriculum 2016
|Last||Rs 17,000/-||Payable on or prior to 31 st January fo r June term and31 st July for December regard to evaluations|
- CMA Structure Online Registration
- CMA Inter Registration
- CMA Final Online Registration