COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2021, Marking Scheme & Syllabus. COMEDK UGET exam pattern 2021 provides information about the marking scheme, number of sections, and number of questions that will be asked in the examination. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK) conducts the COMEDK UGET 2021 exam. It is an entrance exam organized to provide admission in the undergraduate engineering and architecture courses offered by top colleges and universities of Karnataka. Here in this article, candidates can check the complete information regarding COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2021.
Click here to know more about the information related to the COMEDK UGET exam pattern 2021.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2021
Through the exam pattern, candidates will get an idea of the format of the COMEDK UGET exam. It will help students to know how much weight will be given to questions. The exam pattern details are given here:
COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card will be released from 30th August 2021. Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) is also known as admit card. The admit card will be accessible through online mode- Official website.
- Exam Date: The exam will be organized on 13th september 2021.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Question: In the examination, the question paper will be multiple choice type.
- No. of Questions: COMEDK UGET 2021 question paper contains total 180 questions. The weightage for all the questions will be given equally.
- Duration: The duration of exam will be three hours.
- Medium of Exam: The language of question paper will be English only.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
COMEDK UGET Exam Syllabus
COMEDK UGET Syllabus covers physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects. The syllabus will be based on 11th & 10+2 /12th STD/2nd PUC. Candidates should know the exam syllabus for exam preparation. It will be prescribed by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK).
Instructions for Candidates
- The examination hall will be opened 60 minutes before the starting of the exam.
- Candidates have to show their online TAT & valid photo ID proof in original.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall after 9.30 AM under any circumstances.
- Not bringany textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, any electronic gadgets.
- It is compulsory to bring 2 recent (not older than three months) passport size color photograph (the same which was uploaded to the application). At the back of the photograph, candidate must mention their name, & TAT number.