CUCET 2022: Application, Admit Card, Dates, Syllabus, Pattern. CUCET 2022 Application has actually not been revealed yet. It is a nationwide level evaluation that is managed by different central universities jointly. It is a combined entryway test organised for offering admission into different UG, PG & other courses used by the main universities across the country. CUCET 2022 test is a gateway to admission in central universities of Haryana, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Jammu, Karnataka, South Bihar, Kerala and Rajasthan. Through this article, candidates can examine the CUCET 2022 exam details, consisting of test dates, application form, eligibility, etc.
Click here to find out more about CUCET Notification
CUCET 2022 Notification
CUCET 2022 Notification has not yet been launched. The evaluation is expected to be performed in the 3rd week of March2022 Check below for other information.
CUCET 2022 Exam Date
Here we have pointed out the main dates of the CUCET 2022 examination:
|Online Registration starts||2nd week of March 2022|
|Last date for online registration||3rd week of April 2022|
|Admit card release||1st week of May 2022|
|Exam dates||3rd week of May 2022|
|Release of answer key||4th week of May 2022|
|Grievances, if any up to||Last week of May 2022|
|Correct answer secret release||1st week of June 2022|
|Announcement of outcome||3rd week of June 2022|
CUCET Application Form 2022
- Candidates can get the CUCET 2022 application form only by means of online mode through the website.
- The application is yet to be launched.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application such as personal, scholastic, interaction & lots of others.
- Upload the scanned images of latest photo and signature.
- Make the application cost payment through online or offline mode.
- Candidates don’t forget to take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future recommendations.
- The correction window will be opened till 1st week of June 2022.
- The fee can be paid by debit/credit card/net banking or Challan of SBI bank any branch.
- GST and other taxes as applicable by Govt. of India/ Bank.
- The PwD candidates are excused from application fee.
- The application for other categories is pointed out here:
|Category||Online Mode||Offline Mode|
|Registration Fee||Registration Fee||Bank Charges *||Total Fees|
|General/OBC||Rs. 800/- for 3 PUs||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
For B.Tech Course
- Qualifying Exam: Passed XII basic or comparable examination carried out by CBSE or equivalent boards.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Appearing Candidates can likewise use.
For M.Tech Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Passed B.Tech./ B.E. or M.C.A or M.Sc degree from the acknowledged university.
- Minimum Marks: Secured a minimum of 60% marks (GEN/OBC) & 55% marks (SC/ST/PwD classification).
For MBA Course
- Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s Degree of a minimum of 3 years duration from a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Secured not less than 50% marks (GEN/OBC) & 45% marks (SC/ST/PwD category).
CUCET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern information are mentioned here:
- Type of Question: There will be Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the evaluation.
- Parts: The test will be conducted in two parts, i.e. Part A and Part B
- Part-A: This area consists of topics from English language, general awareness, mathematical ability and analytical skills.
- Part-B: This part has been divided into 3 areas and consists of overall 75 MCQs from the domain understanding.
- Duration: The test period will be 2 hours
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized through offline mode
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be provided for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
- Pattern: The exam will be carried out in OMR pattern
The curriculum for the CUCET test will differ according to the courses picked by the students. The CUCET curriculum has been divided into parts A and Part B. Part A will contain subjects from basic awareness, mathematical aptitude, English language, and analytical skills. Part B will have issues with the domain or courses chosen by the students.
CUCET Admit Card 2022
Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the CUCET Hall Ticket 2022 via online mode only. Prospects keep in mind that it is mandatory to bring the confess card to the exam centre. The confess card will be available through the site. The admit card will have information like exam centre, roll number, test date, timing, etc.
Candidates can see the CUCET 2022 result through the online procedure through the site. The result will be revealed in the 3rd week of June2022 The authority shall prepare a merit list as per the marks protected by the students in the assessment. Candidates do not forget to take a printout of the result for future referrals.
CUCET Counselling 2022
The counselling process will be started after the release of the benefit list. Students can take part in the counselling procedure as per their rank in the benefit list. Throughout the counselling procedure, prospects have to complete their preferences of colleges & courses. Seats will be allotted according to the rank, options filled and seats availability. Candidates need to bring their documents for the file confirmation procedure.