Delhi University Admit Card DUET 2021, Released, How to Download. Delhi University Admit Card DUET 2021 for the UG & PG courses is issued in August- September 2021. Delhi University is the Central University that conducts the DUET exam every year for various courses. The university provides admissions in the field of engineering, management and law in the university and its affiliated colleges. DU admission will be made based on the entrance exam and the qualifying examination. For admission in most of the UG & PG courses, candidates have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University. In this article we have provided all relevant information on the Delhi University Admit Card DUET 2021.
Delhi University Admit Card DUET 2021
Candidates can download their admit card through online mode. Delhi University Admit Card 2021 will not be send to any candidate by post. Candidates are also advised to keep the downloaded admit card safe till admission in the allotted institution. To download the admit card, click here.
Without admit card no candidate will be permitted to sit in the examination hall. Candidate must verify the details mentioned on the admit card is same as per application form or not. In case of any discrepancy, contact the official authority immediately.
Candidates also have to carry a valid ID proof (original) and one passport size photograph at the examination centre. The admit card will carry the information like candidate’s personal details, address and some exam related (exam centre, time and date) details.
Delhi University Admit Card Date 2021
The admit card for UG and PG courses is released in the fourth week of August till September 2021. The written examination of Delhi University will be started from the last week of September 2021. The authority will also release the answer key for PG entrance exam after one day of the written examination.
The DUET result will be tentatively announced in the second week of October 2021 for both entrance exams (UG & PG). Candidates can attend the counseling as per their ranks in the entrance exam on due dates.
Documents Required in Exam Hall
- One printed copy of the admit card
- One photo Id proof for candidate identity verification. It can be one of them:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Identity Card
- College Identity Card
How to Download Admit Card
Follow the process give below to download the Delhi University admit card:
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on your online registration account.
- Enter your registered email Id and password and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Click on ‘DU Admit Cad 2021’ link.
- Admit card will appear on your computer screen in pdf format.
- Check the admit card carefully and take printout of it.
- Preserve your admit card till admission procedure.
Instructions for Exam Day
- Candidate must reach the exam centre 1 hour before the examination.
- After reporting time no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Mark the answer carefully it will deduct your mark in case of incorrect response.
- Candidates are instructed not to leave the exam centre before the finishing time.