|Celebrated Name:||Elliott Sadler|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Elliott William Barnes Sadler|
|Age:||46 years old|
|Birth Date:||30 April 1975|
|Birth Place:||Emporia, Virginia, United States|
|Wife/Spouse (Name):||Amanda Sadler (m. 2009)|
|Children/Kids (Son and/or Daughters):||Yes (Wyatt and Austyn)|
|Is Elliott Sadler Gay?:||No|
|Profession:||Stock Car Racing Driver|
|Net Worth in 2022:||$30 million|
|Last Updated:||January 2022|
Elliott Sadler is an American former professional Stock Car Racing driver. He is one of the 31 drivers who have won at least once in each of NASCAR’s top three series. His most recent gig was in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No.10 Chevrolet Camaro for Kaulig Racing.
Maybe you know about Elliott Sadler very well, but do you know how old and tall is he and what is his net worth in [current date format=’Y’]? If you do not know, we have prepared this article about details of Elliott Sadler’s short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, today’s net worth, age, height, weight, and more facts. Well, if you’re ready, let’s start.
Early Life and Biography
Elliott Sadler was born in Emporia, Virginia, on 30 April 1975. His elder brother, Hermie Sadler, is a former NASCAR driver. His inclination towards car racing was evident since childhood, as he enjoyed racing in go-karts since the age of seven.
On turning 18, he moved to the Winston Racing Series and ran full-time starting in 1993. In 1995, he was crowned track champion at South Boston Speedway, winning 13 races and a 6-race winning streak.
Sadler got married on 17 January 2009 to Amanda Sandler and has two kids, Wyatt and Austyn.
Sadler has always been an athlete since high-school. He participated in football, basketball, baseball, cross country, soccer, and golf. He was offered a basketball scholarship from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. He accepted the same but got badly injured and underwent two knee surgeries.
Subsequently, he quit school to focus on racing solely. He graduated later from Brunswick Academy and was the cover athlete on EA Sports NASCAR 07 and NASCAR 09 (special edition). Elliott has an active and intense presence in the Autism Speaks charity.
Age, height, and weight
Being born on 30 April 1975, Elliott Sadler is 46 years old as of today’s date 14th January 2022. His height is 1.88 m, and his weight is 88 kg.
- Early racing career – Elliott was into racing from an early age, but he had his share of struggle before making it into NASCAR. Luckily, he made a connection with Sadler and Diamond Ridge Motorsports and went on to drive for the team from late 1996 to 1997 and 1998.
- Wood Brothers Racing– Elliott Sadler moved up to the Cup Series full-time in 1999 when he started driving for the Wood Brothers Racing. He won his first Cup race at Bristol in 2001.
- Robert Yates Racing– Elliott won the pole at Darlington Raceway and Talladega Superspeedway in 2003 and finished 22nd in points. In 2004, he started with a Top 10 finish in the Daytona 500 and won at Texas Motor Speedway for his second career win. He stayed in the top 10 in all season and won at California Speedway.
- Evernham/Petty Motorsports– Sadler was caught in a cheating scandal before the start of the 2007 Daytona 500. In 2007, he led 62 laps and posted two Top 10 finishes. He later won his first-ever NASCAR race in six years at Pocono in the Pocono Mountains 125 in July.
- KHI and RCR– Sadler announced a two-year deal in November 2010 to drive the No.2 OneMain Financial-sponsored Chevrolet for Kevin Harvick Inc. in the Nationwide Series. From 2010 to 2013, Sadler drove for KHI and RCR before moving on to Joe Gibbs Racing and took OneMain Financial with him.
- Joe Gibbs Racing– Elliott not only won the full Nationwide Series schedule for Joe Gibbs Racing, but he also announced in March that he would be competing in three Sprint Cup Series events for the team.
- Roush Fenway Racing– He joined Roush Fenway Racing in the No 1 for 2015. Following this, he ran for JR Motorsports and Kaulig Racing.
Awards & Achievements
Elliott has received many laurels throughout his outstanding career. Here are some of his achievements and awards which makes him stand out from other car racers:
- Virginia State Karting Championship – 1983-1984
- North Carolina Gold Cup 1991-1992
- South Boston Speedway track champion 1995
- NASCAR Xfinity Series regular champion 2017
- NASCAR Nationwide Series Most Popular Driver 2011
- NASCAR Xfinity Series Most Popular Driver
Net Worth and Salary of Elliott Sadler in 2022
As of January 2022, Elliott Sadler has a net worth of $30 million. He started racing as a kid in go-karts and went on to become one of the most beautiful car racers America has ever produced.
His exemplary performance throughout his career and his enduring stamina for car racing have made him achieve this success.
Elliott Sadler is an American car racer who has successfully made his mark in the car racing world. He was into sports from a young age and dropped out of school to pursue racing for the rest of his life. His devotion and dedication towards his career have helped him thrive through the ups and downs throughout his career.