Georg Schaeffler Net Worth 2021: Wiki Biography, Married, Family, Measurements, Height, Salary, Relationships

Georg Schaeffler net worth is
$189 Billion

Georg Schaeffler Wiki Biography

Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Schaeffler was born on 19 October 1964, in Erlangen Germany, of German and also Czech (his mommy) descent, and is known as the wealthiest person in Germany, as well as the 21 st richest individual worldwide.

So simply how abundant is Georg Schaeffler? Forbes estimates that Georg has an existing net worth of $189 billion, the majority of his wide range having actually been gathered via his Schaeffler AG firm.

Georg Schaeffler Net Worth $189 Billion

Georg Schaeffler examined business and business economics at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, graduating in 1990, and after that functioned within Schaeffler Group from 1990 to1996 He also offered 2 years in the German militaries, attaining lieutenant rank in the Luftwaffe Reserve. Georg later took place to Duke University, North Carolina USA, as well as finished in 1999 with a consolidated level of Juris Doctor (cum laude) and Master of Law in international as well as comparative law. He after that practised international organization regulation in Dallas, evidently seeking a degree of anonymity as well as freedom far from the family members business.

The bros Wilhelm and also Georg Schaeffler (Maria-Elisabeth’s spouse as well as Georg’s dad), established the supplier that became known as INA in Herzogenaurach, Germany, in1946 The company achieved a commercial advancement in 1949 with the development of the needle roller and also cage setting up by Georg Schaeffler. In 1952, an INA needle roller bearing replaced the formerly utilized simple bearings in the transmission of the VW Beetle. Today, virtually every modern-day passenger car includes INA engine and also transmission parts. Today the business is called the Schaeffler Group, as well as it includes three primary brands: INA, LuK, and FAG. The business constructs clutches and also bearings and more than 100,000 various other components, utilizing 63,000 individuals in 180 places around the world, with sales in the region of $12 billion per annum.

Georg’s mom, Maria-Elisabeth took control of the business in 1996 complying with the death of her husband( Wilhelm Schaeffler died in 1981). Georg joined his mother in 2009, yet they have a CEO that runs the firm day-to-day. Georg is Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Schaeffler AG and also owner of the Schaeffler Group. Besides these positions in the Schaeffler Group, Georg Schaeffler belongs to the Supervisory Board of Continental AG and additionally a member of its Executive Committee.

In identifying Georg’s individual net worth, his holdings offer an indicator regarding where his wealth stems, as well as why it remains to grow. He is the proprietor of 80% of the bearing business INA Holding Schaeffler GmbH & Co. KG, which includes Schaeffler AG, among the globe’s largest manufacturers of roller bearings and also equipment components in the world. His mom has the other 20%.

In his individual life. Georg Schaeffler has obviously been married twice, firstly to Bernadette Muehlen. He is currently solitary yet has 4 kids and lives in Herzogenaurach Germany.

  • Structural Info
Net Worth $189 Billion
Date Of Birth October19,1964
Place Of Birth Erlangen Germany,
Education University of St. Gallen, Duke University,
Parents Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler,

Leave a Reply