Haryana DET 2021 Application Form: Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply. Haryana DET 2021 Application Form is launched online in July 2022 and has actually been extended till 23 rd August. It is carried out by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). Every year it arranges the admission procedure in polytechnic engineering/pharmacy and entrance examination for lateral entry only. Haryana DET is the state level entrance procedure to use the different specialisations of the diploma courses in engineering in Haryana. Prospects can offer admission based on the inter-se-merit of the qualifying examination. In this article,, candidates can get the details of about Haryana DET application form 2021.
Click here to know more about Haryana DET 2021 test and other Details.
Haryana DET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can complete the application form through the official website Online.
- There is no printed application or applications for admission in all diploma courses.
- The candidates are welcomed as per the essential dates.
- Candidates can use till 23 rd August 2021
- Application process can be done based on numerous actions- registration, filling of application, documents upload and fee payment.
- Candidates Must fill the right details in the application form including individual, academic, interaction, etc.
- Students need to submit current passport size photo and signature in the prescribed format & size.
- The hardcopy of the application is not needed by the evaluation centre.
- Take numerous hard copy of the filled application and keep it safe for future referrals.
The application cost can be paid either online (credit card/debit card/net banking) or from the downloaded e-Challan in any branch of the Axis or Punjab National bank. The application charge for the entryway test will be Rs. 500/- for basic classification and Rs. 200/- for all reserved classifications.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in the Haryana DET 2021:
- For Diploma in Engineering: Candidates must pass the 10 th/SSC evaluation from a recognized board with Mathematics & science with minimum 35% marks (33% for SC/ST/KM) in the certifying exam.
- For Diploma in (Engineering) Lateral entry: Candidates have to pass the 12 th or comparable evaluation with PCM subject with minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying test.
- For Diploma in Pharmacy: Candidates need to finish the 10 2 assessment from Haryana Board or comparable with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics with minimum 35% marks in the certifying exam.
Haryana DET 2021 Application Form is provided and extended till 23 rd August2021 Candidates can fill the application online mode just. Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is the authority that organise this admission procedure. Assessment will be organised by the authority. The admission is made based on a certifying test merit list.
Haryana DET Application Dates
Here candidates can check the dates of the Haryana DET:
|Events||Dates For Diploma Engineering||Dates For Lateral Entry Engineering Diploma|
|Release of application form||16 th June 2021||17 th June 2021|
|Last date to use||10 th August 2021||23 rd August 2021|
|Last date of fee submission||10 th August 2021||August 2021|
|Merit list release||19 th August 2021||August 2021|
How to Apply
Read the steps below to use online:
- Visit the main website link (link will be provided above).
- Read the complete instructions given on the prospectus and fill the application.
- Fill all the fields and upload the colored photo in JPG of file 30 kb size and signature of optimum 20 kb size.
- Select the appropriate course among Diploma (Engg.)/ Diploma (Engg.) Lateral Entry/Diploma Pharmacy and classification, i.e. HGST/MAR/KM/ SDB/TFW.
- Submit the filled-in application together with application fee and you will get the unique application number.
- Note down the application number and take a hard copy of the application form.