HP PAT 2021: HP Polytechnic Application Form is released on 28 th July2021 Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test ( HP PAT 2021) will be performed by the Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala. It is carried out to provide admission in 3-years full-time Diploma courses Through this exam, prospects can get admission in different federal government and personal (unaided) organizations of Polytechnic situated in Himachal Pradesh. Here, prospects can understand HP PAT 2021, consisting of examination dates, application, eligibility requirements, examination pattern, syllabus, etc.
HP PAT Exam Dates 2021
Here we are offering the tentative test schedule of HP PAT 2021:
|Application kind starting date||28 th July 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||16 th August 2021|
| Revision of New Application or Institution options based upon
vacant/available seats, if any
|29 th August to 2nd September 2021|
|Admit card releases||September 2021|
|HP PAT examination date||September 2021|
|Declaration of Result||September 2021|
HP PAT Application Form 2021
- The HP PAT 2021 application is launched from 28 th July 2021 through online mode.
- Candidates are notified to fill the application form before last date of form submission.
- Enter all the information which is required in the form.
- Upload the picture and signature in the specified size.
- Before submitting the kind, prospect should ensure that the data gotten in is proper.
The application cost for the examination is Rs. 650/- for the General classification. For SC/ST/OBC classifications, the application fee is Rs. 400/-. The application charge can be paid through web banking/credit card/debit card payment entrance. Prospects can also pay the application charge through the Banking Challan of the State Bank of Patiala.
Candidates must check their eligibility prior to making an application for the examination:
- Domicile Requirement: The prospect must come from the Himachal Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate needs to passed 10 th class or equivalent from any recognized board or HP board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate needs to protect 35% marks in aggregate in the certifying examination.
- Subjects: The obligatory subjects in which candidate needs to pass the certifying exam are Mathematics, Science and English.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can likewise apply.
HP PAT Exam Pattern 2021
Check here to understand the examination pattern of HP PAT 2021:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
- Mode of Exam: The test will be carried out on OMR sheet, i.e. through offline mode.
- Number of Questions: There will be overall 150 concerns in the test.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple Choice Type questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each right reaction.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted every incorrect reaction.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the test will be 3 hours
HP PAT Syllabus
The syllabus will be based on the Matriculation academic syllabus. The curriculum will be based upon the most recent curriculum recommended by the H.P. Board of School Education.
HP PAT Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit cards through the site. The HP PAT 2021 Admit card will be readily available in September2021 Without confess card, no candidate will be permitted to get in the examination centre.
HP PAT Result
The HP PAT 2021 result will be declared by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. The result is expected to be revealed in the first week of September2021 A benefit list will be prepared based on the score protected by the prospect in the entrance test. To go to counselling, the certifying marks for SC/ST/OBC category prospects are 60, i.e.10% of the total marks. For General classification candidates, the certifying marks will be 90 marks, i.e. 15% of complete marks.
HP PAT Counselling 2021
After the statement of the outcome, the Central Admission Selection Committee will carry out the online counselling. The verification of files will take place in this round. Admission will be provided on a benefit basis. Benefit will be prepared based upon the HP PAT 2021 entrance examination.
Documents to be needed at the time of admission:
- HP PAT 2021 Admit Card
- DOB Certificate
- Bonafide/Domicile of HP
- 10 th Mark Sheet
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate