IMU CET Application Form 2021– Apply Online Here. IMU CET Application Form2021 is released through the official site from 29 th July 2021 till 20 th August 2021 Indian Maritime University (IMU) offers maritime studies, training and research in the field of marine. IMU organizes the Common Entrance Test for the students looking for admission in the courses offered by IMU University and its associated institutions. It provides UG & PG courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, and so on in the marine pertinent disciplines. From this post, students can get details of the IMU CET application form 2021.
Click here to understand more details about the IMU CET 2021 test.
IMU CET Application Form 2021– Released till 20 th August 2021
Here we are supplying some information about IMU CET Registration 2021:
- The IMU CET application form can be filled and sent through online process only.
- Students can fill and submit the application from 29 th July 2021.
- Click here to use online for IMU CET Application type 2021.
- Candidates need to fill the application as per the standards given in the information bulletin.
- Students can fill and submit the online application till 20 th August 2021.
- The application cost will be paid through online mode only.
- Candidates likewise have to publish the scanned images of needed documents in the application.
- Students are informed to take the print out of the filled application for more use.
- There is no requirement to send the hard copy of the application to the authority.
The application charge will be Rs. 1000/- for General classification students. SC/ST classification trainees need to pay Rs. 700/-. Prospects have to pay through online mode The application fee can be paid through online ( credit card/debit card). Candidates note down that the application cost is non-refundable.
The eligibility criteria for UG & PG marine courses under IMU CET 2021 evaluation are discussed listed below:
- Marital Status: Unmarried trainees are eligible to use.
- Age Limit: The maximum age to appear will be 25 years and minimum age limitation is 17 years. 5 years of age relaxation will be offered to scheduled classification students.
- Passport Requirement: Students are recommended to make their passport prior to requesting IMU CET.
- PG Courses Qualification: Students should have the graduation degree in the associated stream from an acknowledged university/college.
- UG Courses Qualification: Student should have passed the 10 2 evaluation with PCM and English as a compulsory subject.
- Medical Fitness: Medical physical fitness certificate approved by Director General of Shipping is essential.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the certifying evaluation can likewise apply.
The official schedule for IMU CET 2021 entryway test is provided listed below:
|Starting of online registration||29 th July 2021|
|Last date to register online||20 th August 2021|
|Date of test||29 th August 2021|
How to Apply
Here trainees can examine the detailed procedure to fill the IMU CET application form:
- Visit the main website link of the IMU CET (link will be given above).
- Click on the link “ Click Here to Apply Online for CET 2021″.
- Read the directions thoroughly and click “Register” button.
- Now sign up on the website by supplying all the required information and submit it.
- After basic registration, an application number will be generated.
- Candidates need to login through the generated application number and password to finish application.
- After login, fill the other information such as interaction, examination centres, and so on
- Upload the scanned pictures of the photograph, signature, DOB certificate, credentials certificates and caste certificate (if applicable).
- Choose the payment mode and pay the application cost.
- You ought to also take a printout of the filled application for further usage.