JCECE Counselling 2021, Counselling Schedule & Admission Procedure. JCECE counselling 2021 will be starting soon, from August 2021, by the JCECE Board. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) offered admission into various organizations in the state of Jharkhand. It is a state-level entryway test organised by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Prospects can get admission in the first year of Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H.Degree courses. In this post, we are supplying the information of JCECE counselling 2021, including schedule & treatment.
Click here to understand more about JCECE counselling and other test details.
JCECE Counselling 2021
The counselling will be carried out online mode by the JCECE Board. The board will conduct the counselling in different rounds based upon the JCECE 2021 entryway examination result. The prospects will be called for counselling based upon their performance in the entrance exam. The counselling will be conducted through computerised multi-table parallel counselling. The details related to the vacant seats in different taking part institutions course-wise will be shown on the main website. Prospects also have to pay the interview charge according to their classification. The charge can be paid through Bank Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website. JCECE 2021 interview procedure will be carried out at the given below address:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
JCECE Counselling Schedule 2021
In the offered below table, candidates can inspect the tentative dates of JCECE counselling2021 The main date will be updated in this area after releasing by the authority.
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Notification released||July 2021|
|First-round counselling started from||August 2021|
|Second round of counselling||August 2021|
|Second round of counselling via offline mode||August 2021|
JCECE Counselling Procedure 2021
- The counselling will be performed as per the combined merit list.
- On the basis of prospects rank, they will be required the interview round.
- Candidates can appear in the interview round, according to the date and time according to their classification.
- Candidates will be allowed to choose the colleges and course stream on the day of counselling.
- Candidates need to bring the document required for the counselling to schedule their seat along with the initial copy of aadhaar card.
- No separate invite will be sent out to the prospects for interview round.
- After the allotment of seats to the prospects, they have to report the worried college for completing admission procedures.
- If seats will remain vacant, the board will carry out the second counselling in which candidates can participate.
Candidates need to bring the original files and one set of Xerox copies to attend the interview round.
- 10 th admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 12 th science admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- JCECE 2021 confess card (if lost then copy of FIR)
- Domicile certificate released by sub-divisional officer of deputy commissioner.
- Caste certificate (for availing reserve category benefit)
- Physically handicapped certificate (released by medical officer)
- One copy of passport size photograph
Important Articles for You
- JCECE Answer Key 2021, Releasing Date, How to Download.
- JCECE Admit Card 2021, Releasing Date & Mode, How to Download.
- Prepare for JCECE 2021- How to, Check Tips & Tricks.
- JCECE Exam Pattern 2021, PCM Group, PCB Group, Marking Scheme.
- JCECE Eligibility 2021, Domicile, Age & Qualification Eligibility.
- JCECE Application Form 2021- How to Fill, Step by Step Procedure.