JCECE Exam Pattern 2021, PCM Group, PCB Group, Marking Scheme. JCECE Exam Pattern 2021 supplies ideas to the candidates about the number of concerns asked, variety of areas, marking scheme and time duration. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is regulated by the JCECE Board. This examination is carried out to provide admission to trainees who want to get admission in agriculture, forestry, homoeopathy and other programs supplied by various colleges and universities in Jharkhand. Here in this short article, we have actually offered information related to JCECE 2021 Exam Pattern.
Click here to understand more about the JCECE test 2021.
JCECE Exam Pattern 2021
Here we have actually mentioned the comprehensive exam pattern of the JCECE test which is likewise offered on the official site:
- Course: It is carried out for B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, BV.Sc and BHMS.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology areas. Each area will contain overall 50 concerns.
- Question Paper Type: The question paper will consists of multiple choice concerns. Four choices with single appropriate answer will be attended to each concern. Candidates have to darken the appropriate response just.
- Subjects: For PCM group, the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics topics whereas for PCB group, the concerns will arise from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology. Candidates standing for PCMB group are required to answer concerns from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Bio-Technology.
- Language: The concern paper will include two languages, English and Hindi.
- Mode of Exam: The JCECE examination will be carried out in online mode (computer system based mode).
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be granted for each appropriate response by the prospect.
- Negative Marking: In case of any incorrect response 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Candidates can check the examination pattern of JCECE examination for various groups, through the table provided listed below:
|Subject Group||topics||No. of Questions||Types of Questions|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|| Physics– 50
Chemistry– 50 Mathematics– 50
|Objective type (four options with the single appropriate answer)|
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Bio-technology|| Physics– 50
|unbiased type (4 choices with the single correct answer)|
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, Mathematics||Physics– 50, Chemistry– 50, Biology/Bio-technology– 50, Mathematics||50 Objective type (four options with the single proper answer)|