JEE Advanced 2021: Registration, Application Form, Dates, Syllabus. JEE Advanced 2021 exam dates have been released now. It is organised for admission to the undergraduate courses leading to a UG, Integrated PG or UG-PG Dual Degree. These courses are offered in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Sciences or Pharmaceutics. JEE Advanced 2021 is a national level entrance exam managed by the IIT, Kharagpur. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into IITs & ISM. This IIT JEE exam is the second stage of JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination). The examination Mock Tests have been released. In this article, we have mentioned the complete information about JEE Advanced 2021.
Click here to apply for the examination going to be held in October 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 Notification – Exam date Released
Top 2,50,000 candidates (including all categories) scoring positive marks in Paper-1 of JEE (Main)-2021 will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date has been released now. The exam will be held on 3rd October 2021 in entirely computer-based test mode.
JEE Advanced 2021 exam will be conducted via online mode only by IIT, Kharagpur.
New Changes in JEE Advanced 2021
For the year 2021, some new changes have been announced in the JEE Advanced exam, which is mentioned below:
- The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Top 2,50,000 scorers of JEE Main 2021 will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2021.
- Hike in JEE advanced fee after GST.
- According to JAB , students who were unable to take JEE MAIN 2020 due to covid 19 are not required to give JEE Main 2021. They can appear for JEE Advanced 2021 paper.
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Dates
Here, we are providing the official schedule of JEE Advanced exam dates 2021. Check important dates below:
|Online Registration Starts||August 2021|
|Online Registration Closes||Last week of August 2021|
|Last date for fee payment of registered candidates||Last week of August 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||To be announced|
|JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||3rd October 2021( Sunday)
Paper 1: 9: 00 AM to 12: 00 Noon
Paper 2: 2: 30 PM to 5: 30 PM
|Copy of candidate responses to be sent to the candidates||October 2021|
|Answer Key Released||October 2021|
|Receiving feedback from candidates on answer keys||October 2021|
|Declaration of Result||November 2021|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Online Registration Date||November 2021|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Exam Date||November 2021|
|AAT Result Declaration Date||November/December 2021|
|Seat Allotment Starts||November/December 2021|
JEE Advanced Registration 2021
IIT JEE application form information is given below:
- Candidates can register for JEE Advanced 2021 through online mode only.
- JEE Advanced 2021 Registration is started from August 2021.
- Candidates will fill & submit the application form till Last week of August 2021.
- No other mode will be entertained to get the JEE Advanced application form.
- During registration, candidates have to upload their scanned images in a given format.
- Keep the printout of the JEE Advanced Application Form 2021 for future use.
- Candidates fill the application form correctly, no correction will be allowed after form submission.
Candidates can pay the registration fee online (debit card & net banking) or offline (SBI Challan) mode. The fee is neither refundable nor transferable. The fee details are given below:
|Examination Centres in India|
|Female candidates||Rs. 1300 + GST|
|ST/SC/PwD candidates||Rs. 1300 + GST|
|All other candidates||Rs. 2600 + GST|
|Late Fee||Rs. 500|
|Exam Centres Outside India|
|All candidates||USD 160 + GST(SAARC Countries)|
|All candidates||USD 300 + GST(Non-SAARC Countries)|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
Before register for the examination, candidates must check their eligibility criteria first. If candidates do not satisfy the given eligibility criteria, their registration will be cancelled.
- Indian Citizen of India can apply for this exam.
- PIO/OCI candidates can also apply.
JEE Main 2021
- For JEE Advanced 2021, India nationals (including OCI/PIO) have to appear JEE Main 2021.
Performance in JEE Main 2021
- Candidates should be among the top 2,50,000 (including all categories) by securing positive marks in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2021.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after 1st October 1993.
- Relaxation: There is five year relaxation for SC/ST/PwD categories. These candidates must be born on or after 1st October 1988.
Number of Attempts
- Candidates must appear for JEE Advanced exam (IIT JEE Exam) a maximum of two times in a consecutive years.
- Candidates, those appeared in JEE Advanced 2019 for the first time, they are also eligible.
Appearance in Class XII (or equivalent)
- Candidates should appear for the 10+2 or equivalent examination for the first time in either year 2017 or 2019.
- Candidates, those 10+2 or equivalent examination result for the year 2015-2016 were announced after June 2016, they are also eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2021.
Earlier Admission at IITs
- Candidates should not been admitted in an IIT irrespective of whether or not they continued in the programme) or accepted the IIT seat by reporting at the reporting centre in the past. Candidates, those admission at IITs was cancelled, they are also not eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2021.
- Candidates who are admitted to a preparatory programme in any of the IITs for the first time in 2017, they can apply for JEE Advanced 2021.
- Candidates, those have paid the seat acceptance fee but not accepted the seat are eligible to appear in the JEE Advanced 2021.
Performance in 10+2 or Equivalent Examination
- Candidates have to score minimum 75% aggregate marks (65% in case of SC/ST/PwD category) in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Candidates must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile of qualified candidates in their particular 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Candidates, those appeared in 10+2 (or equivalent) examination in 2017 but reappeared in 2019, the best of two performances will be considered.
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is given here:
- Date of Exam: The examination will be organized on 3rd October 2021.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online mode (computer based test).
- No. of Papers: The exam will be comprised of two papers (Paper 1 & 2). Both papers are compulsory.
- Attempts: Candidates have to attempt both the papers.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi Language.
- Exam Duration: The duration of each paper will be 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective type questions (multiple choice and numerical answer type).
- Subjects: The question paper of both the paper will consist of the three separate sections which include Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2021
AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) exam will be conducted for the candidates who want to get admission to the B.Arch course. Candidates have to appear for the AAT examination. Candidates who qualified for the JEE Advanced 2021 exam only they are eligible to apply for this test. To apply for this exam, candidates have to register themselves through online mode. The exam duration of the AAT exam will be three hours. Candidates those secure marks above the cut-off marks will be considered as qualifies for the exam. No separate rank list will be made for AAT.
JEE Advanced Syllabus
The JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus will consist of three subjects as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Candidates who want to apply for the architecture programme offered by the IITs have to appear in the AT (Architecture Aptitude Test) exam. The syllabus of the AAT exam will be comprised of some different syllabus like freehand drawing, architectural awareness, geometrical drawing, etc. The syllabus is mentioned here:
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Freehand drawing
- Geometrical Drawing
- Three-dimensional perception
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Architectural awareness
How to prepare for IIT JEE
For IIT JEE Entrance Exam, preparation is necessary to pass the examination. Below, we are providing some tips & tricks to crack the JEE Advanced exam:
- Manage your time to give equal importance to each subject & topics.
- Know the complete exam structure & syllabus.
- Choose correct study material & books for exam preparation.
- Make notes for the topics you have studied.
- Solve last year question papers, mock tests & sample papers.
- To achieve your goals, stay fit & healthy.
- Eat nutritious food & fruits and sleep well.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021
Candidates will be able to get the IIT JEE to admit card 2021 through online mode from the website. The admit card will be available from September 2021. It is necessary to bring the admit card to the examination hall. Without an admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The admit card contains candidates & exam details such as the candidate’s name, roll no., category, gender, date & time of exam, venue of the examination centre. Candidates have to bring the admit card along with one of the original photo ID proof.
ORS & Answer Keys
The conducting authority will release the answer key & Optical Response Sheet (ORS) through online mode. The authority will announce the ORS and scanned responses from October 2021. The JEE Advanced answer key will be published in October 2021.
JEE Advanced Result
JEE Advanced 2021 Result will be declared in November 2021 through online mode. Candidates will view their results on our website whenever it is announced. After announcing the IIT Advance result, successful candidates will check their category wise All India Rank (AIR). There is no other mode to send the result & rank card. Holding a rank in JEE Advanced does not confirm your admission to IITs or ISM.
JEE Advanced Rank List
Based on the marks secure by the candidates in the examination, the rank list will be prepared. Candidates who appeared in both JEE Advanced papers will be considered for the ranking. If the aggregate marks of two or more candidates will be the same, then the highest rank will be given to the candidate who secures more marks in the Mathematics subject. If this process does not work, the highest-ranking will be allotted to the candidates based on Physics marks. If, again, the process fails, then the same rank will be given to the candidate. JEE Advanced Cut-Off 2021 will also be released by the exam conducting authority.
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is the central authority that organises centralised counselling for admission into IITs, NITs, ISM & other Govt. Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs). Candidates who qualified for the JEE Advanced exam have to sit in the JoSAA seat allocation process for the seat distributions. JEE Advanced Counselling will be organised via online mode. The seat allotment process will be conducted from November/December 2021