JEECUP Exam Pattern 2022, UP Polytechnic Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme. JEECUP exam pattern 2022 provides the scheme of examination including question paper type, exam mode, exam duration, marking scheme, total questions asked in the examination, etc. JEECUP 2022, also known as UP Polytechnic is the well-known state level entrance examination of Uttar Pradesh. It is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE), Lucknow. Through this examination, the students are admitted to the diploma courses offered in engineering, non-engineering, and other technical disciplines. The JEECUP 2022 exam will be held on April 2022. Here, we have posted the overall information about JEECUP Exam Pattern.
Read more about :
- JEECUP Syllabus 2022
- How to prepare for JEECUP 2022
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2022
JEECUP 2022 will be conducted for various groups (Group A to Group K). There will be one paper for each group of JEECUP. There is different question paper for different examination for which the syllabus will also differ. Here, we are providing details regarding UP Polytechnic JEECUP exam pattern 2022:
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of total 100 questions. For each group, the separate question paper will be there that contains the questions as per the choice of the course.
- Question Paper Type: Only objective type questions will be asked in the examination for which four options are provided and the candidates are required to choose only one correct answer.
- Medium of Question Papers: All Examination papers are printed in two columns, one in Hindi and other in English Medium.
- Subjects: Varies Group to Group.
- Language: The question paper will be printed in English as well as in the Hindi Language.
- Mode of Exam: JEECUP will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Duration: The total time allotted to solve the question paper is 3 hours. Group A (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses) – 9: 00 a.m. to 12: 00 a.m. For Group B to K7 (Other Courses) – 2: 30 p.m. to 5: 30 p.m.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. In case if the candidate chooses more than one response to the same question then, it is considered as a wrong answer and 1 mark will be deducted from it.
JEECUP Exam Dates
|Release of online application form||Jan 2022|
|Last date for online application form submission||March 2022|
|Correction window will be available from||May 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2022|
|Exam for Group A courses (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)||Sep 2022|
|Exam for Group B/ C/ D/ E/ F/ G/ H/ I/ J/ K1 to K8 courses||Sep 2022|
|Announcement of Result||Sep 2022|
|Starting of Counseling Process||Sep 2022|