JKCET Admit Card2021, Hall Ticket, Released– Get Admit Card Here JKCET Admit Card 2021 will be launched in September 2021 through online mode. Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test is performed by Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). It is a state level entryway exam which is arranged once in a year. It offers admission in various colleges of Jammu & Kashmir state in the field of Engineering. Every year varieties of candidate appeared in this examination. Prospects can get complete information of the JKCET 2021 Admit Card from this short article.
JKCET Admit Card 2021
- Candidates are required to attach recent passport size photograph on electronic admit card downloaded by them.
- Click here to check the official website for Admission and exam related inquiry.
- On the day of the test, candidates must bring any among the photo ID evidence, i.e. Election ID card/Aadhaar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Photo ID issued by worried school/college/Employer, passport, and so on
Candidates those successfully sent the filled-in application can download their admit card. JKCET Admit Card 2021 will be downloaded from the site of BOPEE on picture paper printed in color. It is necessary to paste the photograph on top of downloaded electronic admit card if it is not offered in downloaded admit card. It should be confirmed by the Gazetted officer. The admit card will consist of the place, test date, exam center and subjects. A candidate will be allowed in evaluation center, just if he has a have legitimate confess card.
If a prospect will not able to download the admit card due to any reason, they can get it face to face from the offered address along with required files and photograph:
- BOPEE office Bagat-i-Barzulla opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar -190005(10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
- BOPEE office 4th Floor, South Block Bahu Plaza, Jammu– 180012 (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.)
Candidates need to carry among the Photo Id evidence in original for the recognition of candidates in the entryway test.
- Election ID card.
- Aadhaar card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Photo ID issued by worried college/Employer.
Note: Do not bring any kind of electronic devices together with confess card. Do not carry any kind of research study materials and log tables in the evaluation hall.
JKCET Admit Card Date 2021
The JKCET entrance examination will be kept in September 2021 Candidates will be able to download JKCET Admit Card 2021 2 weeks prior to the evaluation through the site. The result will be stated By or Before the 3rd week of September 2021 through online mode. Qualified prospects will be required jkcet counselling, organised from the 4th week of September2021 Prospects Must protect the admit card till admission in the institution.
How to Download
Candidates have to follow the following actions to download the JKCET confess card:
- Go to the main website. (Link is supplied here).
- Click on the provided link.
- A brand-new page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill your “Application Number” & “Date of Birth”.
- Then, click on the “Login” button.
- The confess card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download it and keep a printout copy of it for further procedure.
|Release of notice||26 th February 2021|
|Starting of application form||14 th March 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||20 th May 2021|
|Correction begins||12 th to 23 rd August 2021|
|JKCET 2021 examination date|
|Declaration of result|
|Counselling begins with|
|09: 55 AM||Reporting in the assessment hall.|
|10: 00 AM||The invigilator will verify the prospect’s recognition with the photo pasted on confess card and attendance sheet.|
|10: 15 AM||The authority will be offered with the OMR response sheet, and they will be allowed to read the direction given on that.|
|10: 25 AM||The Question Booklet will be given to the prospects, and they need to be entered the brochure number on the answer sheet.|
|10: 30 AM||Candidates will be allowed to open the concern booklet and begin trying the questions.|
|01: 30 PM||The OMR answer sheet will be handed over to the invigilator and enabled to the assessment hall after permission from the authority.|