KCET Application Form Correction 2021 Closed – Check Dates & Process. KCET Application Form admits card 2021 has been released from 12th august 2021. Students are eligible for corrections after few days of the submission of the application form. KCET also referred to as Karnataka CET, is a state-level examination organised by the KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority). It is conducted for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering/technology, pharmacy, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, etc. Candidates can check this article for complete information about KCET 2021 exam & Application Form.
Click here to know more information about exam 2021.
Application Form Correction 2021
KCET 2021 Application Correction can be done from 2nd August till 5th august 2021. KEA has provided the online correction facility in KCET 2021 applications. Candidates can make corrections in all fields of the application. Students must fill the application form carefully and try to avoid mistakes during the online application. The application form correction has been started from 2nd August 2021. Corrections can be done till 5th august 2021. No further corrections will be allowed after the completion of the correction period.
KCET Application Form 2021Correction Details
The editing option in KCET 2021 application form has been facilitated via online mode only. Candidates can correct/modify their wrong entries during the correction time. No offline mode is entertained to make corrections. After making the required correction, candidates should take a printout of the application for further use. Students could correct the application form through the official website.- Click here
How to Make Corrections in Application Form
Students can go through the following process for making corrections in the application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link is provided above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, enter your User ID, password and security code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Visit the “Payment Status Tab” and click on the “Click Here to Edit Application” option.
- Now, make corrections in wrong details.
- Verify and ensure that all the changes done are correct.
- After modifying details, click on the “Declare Button”.
- Take the printout of the modified application form for further use.