KEE 2021: Application Form, Karunya University Entrance, Exam Dates. KEE 2021 Application Form can be filled by 20 th April 2021 Karunya University performs the Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE 2021). Based on KEE ratings, admission is offered into UG engineering (B.Tech) programs. It is a university level entryway exam. Aspirants can get admission after getting approved for the KEE entrance test. Interested aspirants can inspect the KEE 2021 eligibility requirements, application form, exam dates, pattern, curriculum, etc.
KEE Exam Dates 2021
In this area, we are offering the main exam schedule of KEE 2021:
|Online Application starts from||1st December 2020|
|Last date to submit filled-in OMR sheet & Online Application||20 th April 2020|
|Admit Card released from||3 rd week of April 2020|
|Spot Registration for KEE||last week of April 2020|
|Date of Exam|| Phase 1- 15 th June to 19 th June 2021
Phase 2- 10 th July 2021
Phase 3- 17 th July 2021
Phase 4- 24 th July 2021
|Result Declared|| Phase 1– 19 th June 2021
Phase 2– 10 th July 2021
Phase 3– 17 th July 2021
Phase 4- 24 th July 2021
|Commencement of counselling||To be notified|
KEE Application Form 2021
Eligible aspirants can fill the application within the stipulated time:
- KEE 2021 application form has actually been launched from 1st December 2020 on the main website
- The application form can be sent online through the official website of the University (link is given above).
- Aspirants need to send the Expression of Interest (EOI) kind online.
- After submission of EOI, candidates will get an acknowledgment SMS and e-mail including application number and passcode to apply online.
- Aspirants can use online with application number and passcode for provisional admission.
- Aspirants have to publish all their files in JPEG format.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for Indian Nationals/ USD 60 for NRI or Foreign Nationals.
- The application charge can be remitted by online mode through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The charge can likewise be paid through DD which should be attracted the favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
- Candidate can also transfer the fund to the Karunya University bank account.
Aspirants can inspect their eligibility requirements for KEE 2021 prior to getting the course:
- Nationality: The Indian/NRI/International prospects are eligible to use.
- Age: For Undergraduate/Integrated courses, the aspirant age needs to not be over 21 years as on 1 st July 2021.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants need to pass 10 2 or comparable from any acknowledged board.
- Minimum Marks: Must acquire the 45% marks in aggregate.
- Subjects: Aspirants ought to certify the qualifying test in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants need to hold the Diploma or B.Sc degree from acknowledged university.
- Minimum Marks: There is no minimum portion criteria.
- Subjects: Subjects in the qualifying exam differs according to the course opted.
KEE Exam Pattern 2021
KEE 2021 test pattern is consisted of the following topics:
- Duration of exam: The examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of Exam: The concern paper will be including Objective Type Question.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Total Questions|
|Christian Values/General Ethics||10||10|
The syllabus will be included of topics of the certifying evaluation for which candidate is applying. It will consist of 10 2 level subjects:: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & General Aptitude, and Christian Values/ General Ethics.
- Aspirants can prepare from their previous scholastic syllabus.
- It is extremely essential to understand the complete curriculum for the exam.
- Make an appropriate timetable and begin your research study appropriately.
- Give equivalent time to all subjects.
- Go through the previous year’s concern papers and sample documents. Fix them on daily basis.
KEE Admit Card 2021
Karunya Entrance Exam hall ticket/admit card can be downloaded from the site. The confess card was launched in the 3rd week of April2021 It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the assessment centre. Confess card consists of the information of the aspirants such as place of the examination, date of exam, application number & time, and so on. Candidates need to keep the admit card safe till the counselling and admission procedure gets finished.
KEE Result 2021(Out)
The result of KEE was announced by Karunya University from 19 th July to 24 th July 2021 for different phases respectively. Candidates will have the ability to download their rank cards together with the outcome. The KEE 2021 outcomes was released on the website. Candidates are informed to maintain their scorecard till the counselling treatment.
KEE Counselling 2021
Admission to the B.Tech program will be offered based upon marks acquired in KEE and HSC. The admission will be carried out at Karunya University Campus through the Single Window counselling process. Candidates can download their enrollment letter quickly from the main site in August 2021 (Tentatively). The seat will be provided based on the KEE 2021 benefit and schedule of the seat in the university. A Provisional Admission letter will be allotted to the candidates on the exact same day of the counselling.