KIITEE Application Form2020 Released– Apply Here Trainees can obtain the KIITEE Application Form 2020 through online mode. It can be filled till 31 st March 2020 KIITEE is a university level entrance test also referred as Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam. KIITEE test is an entrance to get admission in numerous UG, PG and other programs offered by KIIT University. Through this exam, trainees can get admission in B.Tech, BBA, BCA, M.Tech, MCA, LLM and many other courses. Here we are providing information for KIITEE 2020 Application.
Content in this Article.
KIITEE Application Form 2020
Here we have discussed some important information of KIITEE Registration 2020:
- The application together with info publication has been supplied through online mode just.
- Candidates can get the application form from the 20 th November 2017.
- The application form will not launched through offline mode.
- Students ensure to check out all the guidelines given up the details publication prior to filling the application.
- After filling the application, trainees can examine the status of their application through the site.
There is no application cost charged to obtain the KIITEE evaluation. Prospects can fill and send the application without paying any application fee.
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria of different courses provided under the KIITEE evaluation:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Examination: Prospects must have certified 12 th examination in 2016 & 2017.
- Appearing: Trainees appearing in the 12 th exams in 2020 are also qualified to use.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics topics are mandatory in the qualifying test.
- Age Limit: Candidates need to have born on or after 1 st July 1997.
- Portion: Students need to have at least 60% marks in the PCM subjects.
For Bachelor’s Degree LLB Course:
- Qualifying Test: Prospects must have passed 12 th examination from a recognized university.
- Portion: Trainees ought to have at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limitation: Prospects age ought to not be more than 21 years as on 1 st July 2020.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Test: Students must hold B.Tech/ BE or comparable degree in the respective branch from any recognized college.
- GATE Aspirants: Candidates having GATE score 400 or above does not require to appear in the assessment.
For MCA Course:
- Qualifying Test: Students should have a graduation degree in any stream.
- Portion: Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in graduation.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics subject in 10 2 or graduation level.
- Age Limit: Students ought to have born on or after 1 st July 1994.
Main dates of KIITEE 2020 assessment has actually been released. Here we have actually offered the authorities dates for 2020 session:
|Application release||20 th November 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||31 st March 2020|
|Test date||15 th April to 24 th April 2020|
How to Use
Prospects can follow these actions to fill the KIITEE application through online mode:
- Check out the official website of KIITEE 2017 (link is provided above).
- Click on the link related to “Apply Online” on the site.
- Select the specific course you are getting and click “Send” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Apply Online”.
- Candidates are recommended to fill the application as per the instructions are given on the site.
- Fill all the details in the application like individual, center alternatives, certification, address and other required information.
- Prospects have to publish the scanned pictures of passport size colored picture, signature, and 10 th class mark sheet/board certificate.
- The image ought to be scanned in JPG format.
- Examine all the filled details and images thoroughly prior to sending the application.