Lal Krishna Advani Net Worth is Rs 7 Crore INR. Lal Krishna Advani is a founding member of the Bharatiya Janata Party. Advani was born on 8 November 1927 in Karachi, Pakistan. He was elected 8 times as a Member of Parliament. An autobiographical book by Advani is titled; My Country My Life.
LK Advani, who started the Ayodhya movement and gave a new stream to the politics of India, turned 92. BJP’s grandfather LK Advani was the hero of the 1992 Ayodhya movement. His Rath Yatra started from Somnath in Gujarat in 1990 to demand the construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya had an impact on the social fabric of India.
Advani started a rath yatra from Somnath on 25 September 1990 to mobilize support for the construction of the Ram temple. This rath yatra made a lot of headlines. Advani became a hero of Hindutva due to his fiery and fiery speeches. The graph of his popularity in the Hindi belt states increased tremendously. However, during this Rath Yatra, there was a sense of communal disharmony among the Hindu-Muslim community in India.
Content in this Article
Lal Krishna Advani Wealth
LK Advani was born on 8 November 1927 in Sindh province of undivided India. Father’s name was Krishnchand D. Advani and mother was Giani Devi. Attended school in Karachi, Pakistan and attended college in Sindh. When the country was divided, his family moved to Mumbai. Here he studied law. Advani joined the Sangh when he was 14 years old.
In India in 1951, he joined the Jana Sangh founded by Shyama Prasad Mukherjee. BJP joined the Janata Party in 1977. Advani changed the course of Indian politics with the BJP. Advani experimented with the politics of Hindutva in modern India. His experiment was very successful. The Bharatiya Janata Party has started from a journey of 2 seats in 1984 to 303 seats in 2019.
Here, we will discuss about the life of Lal Krishna Advani, his work for various organizations promoted by him, his social and political life, his investments and most obviously one of the richest person’s wealth and net worth.
Lal Krishna Advani Net Worth
Coming to his net worth, the current net worth of Lal Krishna Advani is estimated to be roughly around 1 Million US dollars, which in Indian rupees is equal to Seven Crores Indian Rupees (7,00,00,000 INR). The main source of wealth comes as a Politician and various other sources. LK Advani also tops the chart when it comes to charity and social causes and supports various organizations.
Lal Krishna Advani’s Assets:
House: Lal Krishna Advani owns a luxury designer house in No. 30, Prithviraj Rd, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, India. Also he owns multiple real-estate properties across the countries.
|First Name||Lal Krishna|
|Full Name||Lal Krishna Advani|
|Name in Hindi||एल० के० आडवाणी|
|Age||92 years old (2020)|
|Official Twitter Handel|
|Birth Date||8 November 1927|
|Height:||1.72 m (5′ 8”)|
|Birth Place||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Spouse:||Kamla Advani (m. 1965–2016)|
|Education||Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||7 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||25 Lakhs|
Lal Krishna Advani was born on 8 November 1927 in Karachi, Pakistan. Advani ji is a senior politician of the Bharatiya Janata Party and has celebrated his 92nd birthday on 8 November 2019. In this article, we are giving information about the life of Advani.
LK Advani was born in Sindhi family in Karachi. His father’s name was Shri Kishan Chand and mother’s name was Giani Devi. Her younger sister’s name is Sheela.
He completed his early schooling from St. Patrick’s High School, Karachi, and then was enrolled at Government College Hyderabad, Sindh. His family came to India during Partition and settled in Bombay. Advani ji graduated in law from Government Law College, Bombay University.
LK Advani married Kamala Advani (1932–2016) in February 1965. He has a son, Jayant, and a daughter, Pratibha, who make TV serials. Advani ji has also been awarded the Padma Vibhushan.
Lal Krishna Advani’s social life is considered to have started from the year 1947 when he used to be the secretary of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh in Karachi. Since then he was sent to the fishery area of Alwar (Rajasthan), at the same time he saw situations like communal frenzy during Partition, on which he was given many responsibilities in the context of National Self-Service Association.
LK Advani Positions
- In the year 1947, Lal Krishna Advani was elected Secretary of the National Self-Service Association in Karachi.
- Lal Krishna Advani was a member of Rajya Sabha from Delhi from 1970 to 1976.
- After being removed from the Bharatiya Jan Sangh in 1977, he joined the Janata Party along with Atal Vihari Vajpayee.
- During the year 1980, he was appointed as the National General Secretary of the Bharatiya Janata Party. He remained in this position till 1986.
- In the year 1986, Lal Krishna Advani was appointed the national president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and remained in the post till 1991.
- From 1991 to 1993, Lal Krishna Advani remained the Leader of the Opposition in the Lok Sabha.
- From 1993 to 1998, Lal Krishna Advani became the national president of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Lal Krishna Advani remained the Home Minister of India from October 1999 to May 2004.
- Lal Krishna Advani remained Deputy Prime Minister from 29 June 2002 to May 2004.
- In the year 2004, Lal Krishna Advani was elected for the 5th time in the 14th Lok Sabha elections and remained the Leader of the Opposition in the Lok Sabha.
- On June 2013, Lal Krishna Advani resigned from all the posts he had taken. He kept his points saying that Bharatiya Janata Party is no longer the national party that was founded by Nana Ji Deshmukh, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Deen Dayal Upadhyay.
- However, due to the intervention of the senior leader of the party, Rajnath Singh, he withdrew his resignation to the point that the party would also take care of his views in taking every decision and solving problems.
Dependency of Lal Krishna Advani’s Net Worth:
The richest person doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, still Mr. Lal Krishna Advani has personal investments, many upcoming movies in his pocket. His help and support to various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job.
Considering his current performance and annual growth of his Politics as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
- Anjana Om Kashyap Net Worth
- Ravish Kumar Net Worth
- Amit Shah Net Worth
- Arnab Goswami Net Worth
- Narendra Modi Net Worth
- Yogi Adityanath Net Worth
- Rahul Gandhi Net Worth