MH CET Law 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Admit Card MH CET Law 2021 Application Form ( 3-year law course) has actually been launched and reopened till 9th August2021 It is a state-level entryway test for law aspirants. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET Law) is performed by the State Common Entrance Test Cell. Through this test, prospects can get admission in law courses, such as LL.B (3 years) and LL.B (Integrated-5 years). This assessment is likewise known by the Maharashtra Law CET. Numerous colleges & institutions provide admission in law courses on the basis of scores. Here we are supplying info about MH CET Law 2021 examination including application, eligibility, curriculum, and so on
Click here to know more details about the MH CET Law test 2021.
MH CET Law 2021 Notification
MH CET Law 2021 Notice for Important Documents Require from the Candidates for Admission under Technical Education (for 2021-22 academic session) has been released.
MH CET Law 2021 Examinations will be organized on 16 th September 2021 for both (3 years LLB) & (5 years Integrated LLB).
Click here, to check the official alerts about MH CET Law 2021 on the site.
MH CET Law Exam Dates
Here, prospects can examine the official examination dates of MH CET Law exam. The examination dates are pointed out listed below:
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|5 years Law Course||3 years Law Course|
|Starting of online application||Released||14 th July 2021|
|Last date of submission of the application form||20 th July 2021||29 th July 2021|
|Last date to edit/modify in MH CET Law application||9th August 2021||9th August 2021|
|Issue of hall ticket||Two weeks prior to the examination date||Two weeks before the exam date|
|Date of Exam||16 th September 2021||16 th September 2021|
|Declaration of outcome||To be informed||To be alerted|
|Counselling & seat allotment begins||—||—|
|Counselling & seat allocation end||—||—|
MH CET Law Application Form 2021
- MH CET 2021 Application kind was readily available only through online mode
- MH CET Law online registration for 5-year law course has actually been begun now.
- For 3-year law courses, it has actually been launched and reopened till 9th august 2021
- Enter all the required information such as personal, scholastic, communication, etc.
- Candidates need to pay the application charge through online mode.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned picture and signature.
- The application charge is Rs. 800/- for general candidates.
- For reserved classifications the application fee should be Rs 400/-.
- The charge payment can be done via online mode through internet payment/net banking/credit card/debit card/IMPS/Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The application cost is non-refundable.
Here we are supplying the basic eligibility of the MH CET Law 2021 evaluation:
Nationality & Domicile
- Nationality: All Indian candidates can look for this examination.
- NRI: NRI candidates, those satisfy the eligibility criteria recommended by the authority are eligible to apply.
- Minority: The candidates come from any spiritual or linguistic community under state of Maharashtra can make an application for this test.
- Foreign/OCI/PIO: Candidates belong to these three categories are eligible to apply.
- J&K Migrants: The children’s of residents of J&K who has been displaced due to terrorist activities.
- Domicile: The prospects come from Maharashtra state or born in Maharashtra are qualified to use. Prospects those moms and dads are working here and are born in the state can also eligible to apply.
- Maximum Age: There is no maximum age limit for 5 year integrated law and 3 year law programme.
- Qualification for LLB (3 Year): Must pass in Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline from any acknowledged university.
- Qualification for LLB (5 Year): Students should have cleared 12 th or equivalent examination from any acknowledged board.
- Percentage: 45% marks for general prospects and 40% marks for SC & ST candidates.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern
The examination pattern details are discussed here:
- Mode: The test will be conducted in online (Computer Based Test) mode in numerous sessions.
- Type of Question: Question paper will be consists of Objective Type Questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be no arrangement of unfavorable marking.
- Duration of Exam: The time will be given is two hours.
- Medium of Paper: The question paper will be released in English and in Marathi language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions (for LLB 5 year)||No. of Questions (for LLB 3 yr)||Marks/Question|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||30||1|
|General Knowledge of current affairs||30||40||1|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||30||1|
MH CET Law Syllabus
MH CET Law entrance examination consists of the syllabus of subjects related to the law. Prospects have to study the topics such as Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge with existing affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Mathematics. Prospects should prepare according to the syllabus.
How to Prepare for MH CET Law
Applying candidates can examine here some preparation suggestions for the entrance assessment:
- Complete the syllabus which is recommended by the university.
- Keep research study all the topics belong to the previous degree.
- Cover all subjects throughly to the depth.
- Revise everyday which you have actually found out the other day.
- Buy the best books of the very best author and publication to score excellent marks.
MH CET Law 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can access the MH CET Law hall ticket 2021 two weeks before the examination date for (5 years) & (3 years) onwards. Confess cards will be readily available on the website. Without a hall ticket,, no candidate will enable going into the examination centre. Prospects can use their date of birth/registration number/password/roll no. to download their confess card.
MH CET Law Result 2021
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the MH CET Law rating. The MH CET Law Result 2021 will be declared in September 2021 (For 5-year courses) & ( For 3-year courses). Candidates can examine their results through the online process through the website. Prospects are informed to take a printout of the outcome and keep it safe for future usage.
MH CET Law 2021 Counselling
MH CET Law counselling will be started from October2021 Prospects will be shortlisted on the basis of marks protected by the prospect in the entrance test. The central counselling will be carried out by the university through an online procedure. On the basis of rank, schedule of seats and choices filled by prospects, seats will be allocated for admission in various colleges & organizations.