Mirabai Chanu Net Worth is $0.14 million Mirabai Chanu won India’s very first medal in the Tokyo Olympics. Recently, Mira Bai Chanu made India proud by winning a silver medal in the 49 kg category in the Tokyo Olympics. With this, India has actually got its first medal in the 2021 Olympics. Mirabai Chanu’s success is also special since in the sense that she might not raise the weight correctly in any of her efforts at the 2016 Rio Olympics. Her every attempt was disqualified.
Mirabai had informed to CAknowledge prior to going to the Olympics, “ I will definitely win a medal in the Tokyo Olympics. Mirabai have the experience of playing in the Olympics. She lost out on winning a medal in her first Olympics. Then due to absence of experience, I won the medal. I could not be successful.”
Mirabai Chanu Net Worth
The total net worth of Mirabai Chanu is approximated to be 0.14 Million USD (1 Crore), which in Indian currency is approximately 1 Crore Indian Rupee. The Net worth of Mirabai Chanu has actually seen a walking of 10% over the previous few years. Also, the majority of Mirabai Chanu incomes originated from brand name recommendations and individual investments.
|Net Worth (2021)||$ 0.14 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||1 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Lakhs|
|annual Income||12 Lakhs|
|Last Updated||July 2021|
Mirabai Chanu was born in Imphal, Manipur. It is located in the east of Manipur. His date of birth is 8 August1994 According to this, his age till now is just 23 years. His education likewise started from here.
Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Biography
|Name Name||Mirabai Chanu|
|Full Name||Saikhom Mirabai Chanu|
|Date of Birth||8/8/1994|
|Game Game||Weight lifting|
|Social class||48 kg|
|Height Hight||4 feet 11 inches|
|Total Medal Total Medal|
|coach coach||Kunjarani Devi|
Mirabai Chanu Career Story
The story of Mirabai Chanu becoming champ from ‘Did Not Finish’
Mirabai’s story from the 2016 Rio Olympics to the Olympic champ has actually been remarkable. In the year 2016, when Mirabai could not lift the weight, her name was composed– ‘ Did not surface
It was night in Indian Country at the time of his event in the 2016 Olympics. Really Few people would see that match when Mirabai Chanu’s hands unexpectedly stopped while lifting the weight.
This defeat left him stunned. At one point, Mirabai Chanu had comprised his mind to bid farewell to weightlifting.
Saikhom Mirabai Chanu World Records
Mirabai has made many records in her name at the age of 24, whose information is given below.
- Mirabai is a female weight lifter who won the gold medal in the 48 kg classification at the 2017 World Weightlifting Championships. Prior to this, in 2014, he also won the silver medal in the 48 kg category in the Commonwealth Games held in Glasgow.
- In this year too, in 2018 he got India the very first gold by winning gold in the Commonwealth Games. This gold is likewise in women’s 48 kg weight lifting.
- Mirabai was also picked in the 2016 Rio Olympics, but sadly she might not bring any medals for India throughout this period.
- He also won the Gold Medal in the Twelfth South Asian Games kept in Guwahati in the year 2016.
- Honor: Due to his good efficiency and devotion in sports, the Chief Minister of Manipur also provided him a quantity of 20 lakhs. And with his efficiency, he illuminated the name of himself, Manipur and India.
After the victory, Mirabai Chanu remembered her mother.
After the triumph, Mirabai said that for me this is a dream become a reality. Mirabai Chanu commits this medal to my nation and crores of individuals here. She constantly wished me. I want to thank my family members. My mother supported me a lot in this journey. She thought in me and made lots of sacrifices for me.
Mirabai Chanu said that I likewise got a lot of assistance from the federal government. Sports Authority of India, IOA ( Indian Olympic Association), and Weightlifting Federation of India supported me. I likewise want to say thank you to my coach Vijay Sharma sir. He made me strive. Jai Hind.