MP PAT 2021: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern MP PAT 2021 Application kind will be launched soon. MP PAT 2021 is handled by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. This board is also known as MP Vypam. MP PAT 2021 is a state level evaluation arranged to use admission in B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc (Forestry) & B.Sc (Horticulture) courses. This exam is an entrance to admission into different farming colleges and institutions of Madhya Pradesh state. MP PAT 2021 Examination will be organised in October 2021. In this short article, we are supplying complete details about MP PAT 2021.
MP PAT 2021 Notifications
MP PAT 2021 Application kind will be released quickly on the official site
MP PAT 2021 assessment will be held in October 2021.
MP PAT Exam Dates
Check the official schedule of MP PAT 2021:
|Events||Dates ( Tentative)|
|Online Application Form Availability||August 2021|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||September 2021|
|Application Form Correction Start||September 2021|
|Last Date of Form Correction||September 2021|
|Admit Card Issued||September 2021|
|Date of Exam|
|1st Shift||October 2021 (9: 00 AM to 12: 00 PM)|
|2nd Shift||October 2021 (2: 00 PM to 5: 00 PM)|
|Announcement of Result||—|
MP PAT Application Form 2021
The candidates can inspect here the treatment for using to the MP PAT examination:
- MP PAT application 2021 will be readily available through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the application form that will soon release in August 2021.
- Candidates need to fill all the required details about educational certification and personal details.
- Candidates also need to submit the scanned images like current color picture, thumb impression and signature.
- The application correction will begin in addition to application form filling till August/september 2021.
The application charge is Rs. 400 (for the general classification) and Rs. 200 (for SC/ST/OBC/ PwD classification). The charge will be paid online (using credit card/debit card/net banking of any bank).
The eligibility requirements are offered listed below:
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) Course
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates need to pass their 10 2 or comparable examination from an acknowledged board.
- Subject: Candidates have to qualify the certifying assessment with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & with English.
- Appearing Candidates can likewise apply.
For B.Sc (Hons.) (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Hons.) (Horticulture) Course
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to certify 10 2 or its comparable assessment from an acknowledged board.
- Subject: Candidates should pass their qualifying assessment with Physics, Chemistry and any one of the topic, i.e. Biology, Forestry, Mathematics or Agriculture.
- Appearing Candidates can likewise use.
B.Sc (Hons.) (Forestry) Course
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to clear their 10 2 or comparable evaluation from an acknowledged board.
- Subject: Candidates need to qualify their certifying evaluation with Physics, Chemistry and any among the subject, i.e. farming, mathematics, bio-technology and forestry.
- Appearing Candidates can also use.
MP PAT Admit Card 2021
- Candidates can get the confess card through online mode from our website.
- The MP PAT 2021 admit card will be readily available soon.
- No confess card will be sent out by post to any prospect.
- The authority has release the confess card in two parts.
- The PART 1 consisted of Name of the prospect, examination name, examination center, roll number, and so on
- On the day of examination, prospects need to put their signature & thumb impression on the confess card.
- Candidates have to bring their picture id evidence in addition to the admit card at the test center.
MP PAT Exam Pattern
MP PAT 2021 test will be organised in October2021 The test pattern is discussed here:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be performed through offline mode ( pen paper based).
- Language: The concern paper will be available in English or Hindi language.
- Type of Questions: The concern paper will be objective type questions.
- No. of Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked in the evaluation.
- Duration of Exam: The time will be set aside to finish the exam will be 3 hours
- Marking Scheme: For the right answer, one mark will be given in the examination.
- Negative Marking: There is no procedure of unfavorable marking for inaccurate response, numerous marking or no reaction.
|Courses||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|B.Sc (Horticulture)/ B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Forestry)||Physics||50|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Forestry)/ B.Sc (Horticulture)||Agriculture -1||100|
|Agriculture -2 3||100|
|B.Sc (Horticulture)/ B.Sc (Forestry)/ B.Sc (Agriculture)||Physics||50|
|B.Sc (Forestry)/ B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Horticulture)||Physics||50|
MP PAT Syllabus
The curriculum of MP PAT covers all subjects of the topics Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Agriculture of Class 11 th & 12 th. Candidates can go through all these topics to receive the evaluation. Agriculture (consisting of Physics & Chemistry) includes subjects such as Elements of Science and Mathematics (usage for agriculture) and Crop Production and Horticulture.
- Make a research study plan for test research studies.
- Prepare according to the syllabus & test pattern.
- Make a good schedule for examination preparation based on the subjects. Offer enough time for each subject research study & modification
- Select best research study material & books for preparation of the examination.
- Solve last year question documents & sample papers which assist to acquaint with the exam structure & format.
- Take care of your health. Prevent oily & junk foods.
The examination will be arranged in the offered test centres:
Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Satna & Sagar.
MP PAT Result
- The exam conducting authority will reveal the outcome in addition to the response secret through online mode.
- The MP PAT 2021 result will be stated in the month of October 2021.
- There is no procedure to send out the outcome through offline mode (by post).
- Keep the printout of the result for additional referral.
- After the declaration of the result, a different merit list will be kept.
- The benefit list will be made according to the marks acquired by the candidates in the assessment.
MP PAT Counselling 2021
Candidates have to follow the following steps given listed below for completing the MP PAT 2021 counselling process:
- Candidates need to sign up online for the counselling.
- The counselling will be started quickly.
- Candidates need to select the colleges and courses according to their choice.
- The seat will be set aside to the candidates as per the rank protected in the examination, filled options & seat availability.
- Candidates have to report at the designated center after the seat allocation.
- It is notified to the candidates to bring their initial certificate along with them for file confirmation.
Documents Required at Counselling
- 10 th & 12 th Marksheets & Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if suitable)
- MP PAT Admit Card
- MP PAT Score Card
- 4 passport size photos
- Medical Certificate
- Residence Proof
- ID Proof