NATA 2021: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Preparation. NATA 2021 Application kind for the 3rd stage has actually been released NATA 2021 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is managed by the Council of Architecture (COA). It is a national level aptitude test performed for admission into the architecture program all over the country. Through this examination, candidates can get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programs. A NATA score card will be thought about by private & government-aided colleges or organizations.
COA has decided to perform this examination for the 3rd time on 3rd September 2021 due to children’s failure to attend it due to the covid pandemic. Inspect this post; here, we have upgraded the total information about NATA 2021.
Click here to Apply for the examination to be hung on 3rd September 2021 from the official website. NATA has currently stated the outcomes for the 2nd phase. Examine your arise from the link offered above.
NATA Exam Dates
Below, we have pointed out the main schedule of NATA 2021 for the 3rd session:
|Online Registration Starts||26 th July 2021|
|Last Date of Online Registration||22 nd August 2021|
|Admit Card Issued||29 th August 2021|
|Date of Exam||3rd September 2021|
|Result Declaration||8th September 2021|
NATA Counselling will be arranged by the taking part Institutions Individually. No counselling will be performed by the COA. After the result declaration, prospects can use to get admission into B.Arch courses in numerous Institutions & universities based on the NATA Scorecard. The NATA Score Card will be valid just for the scholastic year 2021-2022
NATA Registration 2021
- Candidates can sign up for the NATA 2021 through online mode.
- The NATA 2021 Registration has actually been started from 26 th July 2021.
- Candidates can sign up till 22 nd August 2021
- Candidates need to fill their personal details & upload files at the time of online kind filling.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned images, i.e., passport size photo, own signature and classification certificate (if suitable) in a provided format.
- Keep the printout of the confirmation page created after the charge payment for more procedure.
- There is no requirement to send out the NATA application through offline mode or by post.
- The registration cost is Rs. 1800/- for basic and Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates can make payment through online mode using debit card/credit card and net banking.
The eligibility criteria are discussed listed below:
- Age Limit: No age limit to request NATA examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass 10 2 or equivalent or 10 2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.
- Subjects: Pass above assessment with mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Secure at least 50% marks in the above certifying examination.
- Appearing prospects can also apply.
- Lateral Entry: There is no procedure of lateral entry admission into B.Arch course.
NATA Admit Card 2021
Candidates can download their confess card from 29 th August 2021 through online mode. Whenever the admit card is issued by the authority, we will upgrade it on our site. The NATA 2021 confess card will consist of prospects & test details such as the name of the candidate, roll number, date & time of test, location of the test centre, etc. Prospects need to bring among the photo ID proof in addition to the confess card/appointment voucher.
NATA Exam Pattern
NATA 2021 test will be performed on 3rd September 2021 The examination pattern is given here:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through offline mode (pen paper based).
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be three hours (10: 30 AM to 1: 30 PM).
- Type of Question: The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be multiple choice concerns and Part B will be addressed on A4 size drawing sheets.
- No. of Questions: Total 62 questions will be asked in the assessment.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each right response, 2 marks will be awarded to the candidates in Mathematics & General Aptitude test.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for incorrect response.
- Subjects: The concern paper will comprise of 3 sections, i.e. Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
- Qualifying Marks: Secure minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing part (20 out of 80).
|PART A (90 minutes)|
|Mathematics– 20 Questions||40|
|General Aptitude– 40 Questions||80|
|PART B (90 minutes)|
|Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper– 2 Questions||80|
The NATA 2021 Syllabus will include three sections consist of Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
Algebra, Logarithms, Matrices, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Theory of Calculus, Application of Calculus, Permutation and combination, Statistics and Probability.
Interpretation of pictorial compositions, visualising three-dimensional items from two-dimensional illustration. Objects, textures related to architecture & developed environment. Analytical thinking, brainpower (visual, numerical and verbal), basic awareness of national/international architects and well-known architectural developments. Visualising various sides of 3D things. Mathematical reasoning and sets & relations.
Understanding scale and percentage of items, geometric structure, shape, constructing kinds and components, visual appeals, colour texture, harmony and contrast. Conceptualisation and visualisation through structuring items in memory. Drawing of patterns– both geometrical and abstract. Type changes in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surface areas and volumes. Creating 2D and 3D compositions utilizing offered shapes and types. Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of items. Perspective illustration, Sketching of urbanscape and landscape. Everyday daily life things like furnishings, devices etc., from memory.
How to prepare for NATA 2021
- Candidates need to understand their drawing & imaginative skills.
- Make a time-table & offer equivalent period of time to each subject.
- Aware about complete curriculum & examination pattern of the evaluation.
- Solve previous year question paper for practice.
- Eat healthy food & stay fit.
- Refer finest research study product & books.
NATA Result 2021
NATA 2021 Result will be announced on 8th September 2021 Prospects will inspect their outcomes online mode from the site. The result will be published in 3 formats: marks protect out of 200, benefit list, percentile rating. Keep the print copy of the outcome for admission treatment.