OJEE 2021 Application Form Closed-Form Correction Available OJEE 2021 application can be filled by 30 th July 2021 It is available by means of online mode just. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is a state-level entryway examination through which admission in numerous degree courses like integrated Engineering (LE), MBA, drug store, etc. courses is offered. Prospects can likewise get admission in the lateral entry of engineering/technology/pharmacy/ MCA programs based upon this entrance test. It also provides admission into first-year master degree courses like M.Tech/ M.Pharma/ MCA/ MBA/ M.Arch/ M.Plan. Candidates can examine here the OJEE application form 2021 details.
Form Correction for OJEE 2021 examination has actually been started from 27 th July 2021 for effectively signed up prospects. Cl ick here
OJEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates need to read the info brochure thoroughly prior to filling the online OJEE application form 2021.
- The online application process has actually been started from 23 rd July 2021.
- OJEE online application is provided through online mode
- The last date to use online and pay the application cost was 31 th March 2021 ( Extended)
- Candidates need to prepare the scanned images of picture, full signature and left-hand thumb impression which is needed to be submitted while filling the kind.
- Candidates are permitted to submit only one application form. Several applications for a particular stream or in several streams of a prospect are accountable to be declined.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application and take a printout of the confirmation page for additional references.
- There will be no requirement to send application through offline mode.
The application charge can be deposited online by using a debit card/credit card( VISA/MASTER/Maestro cards/net banking). The registration cost can likewise be paid through e-Challan sent in any of the branches of SBI bank. The application fee is offered below for different offered courses:
|Group A, B, C, D, F||Rs. 1000/-|
|Group E||Rs. 1500/-|
- Domicile: Candidates need to have the residence of Odisha state.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for MBA/MCA/Integrated MBA/M. Pharma/ M.Tech/ M.Plan/ M.Arch.
- For UG Courses: Candidates should pass the 12 th class assessment from the Odisha board or any other recognized board.
- For PG Courses: Candidates must have passed/appearing the bachelor’s degree in respective field. The graduation degree need to be acknowledged from any university.
- For Lateral Entry (B.Tech/ B.Pharma): Candidates should pass the 3 years of diploma in engineering or pharmacy with 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST prospects).
NOTE: For MBBS/BDS/BHMS/ BAMS: Candidates can get admission into MBBS/BDS/BHMS/ BAMS courses based on NEET 2021
For Engineering Courses: Admission into B. Tech program will be done based upon JEE Main scores.
OJEE application form 2022 will be released in July2022 It is a state-level entrance test regulated by the state federal government of Odisha. It is arranged for admission in Integrated MBA/Lateral Entry of Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy and numerous other expert courses in Odisha state.
OJEE 2021 Application Dates
In this section, we are discussing the OJEE application 2021.
|Commencement of online application||23 rd July 2021|
|Closing of submission of online application form||30 th July 2021 ( Extended)|
|Last date to pay the application cost||30 th July 2021 (Extended)|
|Exam date||August 2021|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online by following the actions offered below:
- Visit the main link (link is provided above).
- Click on “Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Application Form for OJEE 2021 ″.
- The ‘Application Form for OJEE-2021’ will appear on the next page.
- Select the proper application among A, B, C, D, E and F based on your certification eligibility and interest.
- Candidate can register only for one application.
- Fill the application form and take down the registration number after submission.
- Click on submit button to submit your details.
- Upload the images of signature (file size should be 5kb to 50 kb), picture (file size must be 5kb to 99 kb) and left hand thumb impression( file size ought to be 5kb to 50 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Go to payment step and pay the requisite application charge for the type chosen by you.
- After payment of the application charge, take a hard copy o f the verification page and keep it safe for your own record.