What is collaboration company & the brand-new procedure of registration under registrar of firms: A Partnership is one of the most important forms of a business organization, where 2 or more individuals come together to form a service and divide the profits thereof in an agreed ratio. A Partnership is easy to form, and the compliance is minimal as compared to companies.
- Name provided to the Partnership firm
- How should be the arrangement in between partners formed?
- Details of the collaboration company and the partners required in collaboration deed
- Documents requirement for submission in registrar of companies (ROF)
- Process of registration
Name given to collaboration firm:
Any name can be provided to a partnership firm as long as you satisfy the below-mentioned conditions:
- The name should not be too similar or identical to a current company doing the same company,
- The name shouldn’t include words like emperor, crown, empress, empire or any other words which reveal sanction or approval of the federal government.
How should be the arrangement in between the partners?
Partnership deed is an arrangement in between the partners in which rights, responsibilities, profits shares and other obligations of each partner is pointed out.
Partnership deed can be composed or oral, although it is constantly advisable to compose a collaboration deed to avoid any disputes in the future.
Details of the partnership firm and the partners required in collaboration deed:
A. General Details:
- Name and attend to of the firm and all the partners
- Nature of service
- Date of starting of organization Capitalto be contributed by each partner
- Capital to be contributed by each partner
- Profit/loss sharing ratio amongst the partners
B. Specific Details:
Apart from these, particular clauses might also be discussed to prevent any dispute at a later stage:
- Interest on capital invested, drawings by partners or any loans provided by partners to firm
- Salaries, commissions or any other amount to be payable to partners
- Rights of each partner, including extra rights to be delighted in by the active partners
- Duties and commitments of all partners
- Adjustments or processes to be followed on account of retirement or death of a partner or dissolution of firm.
- Other stipulations as partners might choose by mutual conversation
Documents requirement for submission in registrar of companies (ROF):
- Covering letter in addition to Rs. 5/- court cost stamp
- Xerox copy of covering letter
- Form no “A” (initial) notarized and having signatures of partners on each page
- Authority letter (original)
- Rs. 100/- stamp paper blank (initial)
- Receipt of payment for form “A”.
- Certified true copy of collaboration deed by ca/ supporter on very first and last page
- Certified real copy of all the files of partners by CA/ Advocate
- Aadhar card (each partner)
- Pancard (each partner)
- Electricity bill
- Certified true copy of Marathi partnership deed by CA/ Advocate on very first and last page
Process of Registration:
- Arrange the files in this order:
- Covering letter alonwith Rs. 5/- court fee stamp
- Authority letter
- Rs. 100/- stamp paper blank
- Certified copy of partnership deed by CA/ Advocate
- Certified copy of Marathi partnership deed by CA/ Advocate
- Make one pdf file of the above files as set up above
- Open the ROF website login and choose type “A” from left browse alternatives
- Fill the required info
- Do not write followings in the name of the firm
- Messer’s, M/s, Indian, Inc., Incorporation,. com,. in,. org, association, society
- Fill the column in Marathi correctly
- Click on submit tab
- Upload the following relevant files as mentioned in point 1. By scanning and merging in one pdf file
- Make appropriate payment online of Rs.162360/- incl. of GST @ 18%.
- Take the print of type “A” on green ledger paper
- EVERY PARTNER SHOULD SIGN ON EACH PAGE OF FORM “A” ATTESTED BY NOTARY (BEFORE ME SERIAL NUMBER) & UPLOAD IT TO CLICK ON MY APPLICATION, CLICK UPLOAD LINK ON RECORD OF UPLOAD NOTARY COLUMN.
- Bring the attested form together with following files in office.
If the registrar is pleased with the files, he will register the company in Register of Firms and problem Certificate of Registration.
AFTER THE FINAL SUBMISSION OF THE PARTNERSHIP DEED COPY WITH THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE RECEIPT FROM: https://rof.mahaonline.gov.in— Login the Account– In my Application Download the Receipt.