PESSAT Application Form 2021 Closed– Result out. PESSAT 2021 counselling will be started in September 2021 It is launched through online mode only. PES Scholastic Aptitude Test is the nationwide level examination that is arranged by the PES University. It is the prerequisite exam for taking admission into UG and PG courses at PES University. All the striving candidates can check this article for getting total information relating to PESSAT 2021 application. Here, we have consisted of the application date, eligibility, how to apply, and so on
Click here to understand more about PESSAT 2021 information. Inspect the official site for more information about exam 2021.
PESSAT Application Form 2021– Closed
Important details regarding the PESSAT application form 2021 is mentioned below:
- Eligible prospects have the ability to fill the online application form of PESSAT 2021 from Decmeber 2020.
- The application were readily available till 30 th July 2021
- Candidates were advised to fill the application prior to the last date.
- Before applying, one need to prepare passport size scanned picture in the prescribed format to upload.
- Candidates are not needed to send filled-in application form to University office.
Candidates of all classifications have to submit an application cost of Rs. 1050/- Fee payments can be made through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking. Candidates can likewise pay through challan (by cash payment at ICICI Bank branches). Applicants also can pay through a need draft drawn in favour of the “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Those who are paying through DD are needed to send out DD together with the printed application form to the following address:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
As PESSAT is carried out for B.Tech and different other courses, the eligibility criteria for each course are various. Prospects need to mandatorily guarantee their eligibility prior to filling the form. Here, we are discussing the eligibility for the B.Tech program:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Qualifying Exam: The certification required for this course is 10 2 passed from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Students have to obtain minimum 60% aggregate marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics topics of the certifying test.
PESSAT 2019 Application Dates
|Starting of online application||20 th December 2021|
|Last date of registration for students from outdoors Bengaluru||25 th July 2021|
|Last date for candidates to register who are willing to take PESSAT at Bangalore centre only||30 th July 2021|
|Exam Date||30 th July- 20 th August 2021|
How to Apply for PESSAT
- Visit the official link (link is provided above).
- The application procedure begins with the “New Registration” page.
- Select the course for which you wish to use in addition to entering your name, gender, DOB and Email ID.
- Click on “Proceed” button.
- Confirm your entered information and click “Save and Continue”.
- Now, fill your individual information, permanent address, details of parents, certifying evaluation details and test center preferences.
- Accept statement and click on send.
- After clicking “Save and Continue”, the Registration number will be created. you can note it down.
- Now, publish your passport size picture (150 x 150 Pixels) with the optimum size of 80 KB.
- Choose the mode of payment and pay the charge. After completing this action, the application process will be completed.