Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021: Application Form, Dates, Admission Process. Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 has actually released its application from 6th August 2021 The admission procedure will be regulated by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. Through this admission treatment, prospects will get admission to the numerous engineering & non-engineering diploma programme in Rajasthan state. No entryway examination will be carried out for admission into polytechnic courses. The admission will be offered on the basis of the high school benefit list Inspect this post to get detailed details about Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021.
Click here to look for the Rajasthan Polytechnic exam through the main site.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Important Dates
Get here the tentative schedule of Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2021:
|Events||Dates ( Announced)|
|Online Application Availability||6th August 2021|
|Last date for kind submission||26 th August 2021|
|Provisional Merit List Published||September 2021|
|Document Upload||September 2021|
|Final Merit List Published||September 2021|
|First seat allotment counselling starts||September 2021|
Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2021
- Candidates will get the Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 application form through online mode only
- Candidates need to fill the two types, i.e. one is an admission kind and another is a choice type.
- In choice type, candidates have to fill their choice of organization and stream in which they are seeking admission.
- The application form will be readily available from 6th August 2021 till 26 th August 2021
- Candidates are recommended to take a printout of the filled-in application for more admission procedure.
- The application cost is Rs. 300 which is non-refundable.
- Candidates will pay the application charge through e-Mitra/CSC Kiosk
The eligibility requirements are pointed out here:
- Lower Age Limit: Candidate should complete the 15 Years of age at the time admission.
- Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates need to pass 10 th basic or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates have to certify the above exam with Science and Mathematics
- Minimum Marks: Candidates need to secure 35% marks in the certifying exam.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Merit List 2021
After a couple of days of the form filling, the carrying out authority will publish a provisional benefit list through online mode. The provisionary benefit list will be posted in September2021 After that selected trainees have to publish their files through online mode. After the file upload process, the last benefit list will be released in the 4 th week of September2021 The Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 benefit list will be prepared based on the 10 th standard marks of the candidates.
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||21%|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
Rajasthan Polytechnic authority will perform the counselling of prospects for admission in the session 2021-2022 The counselling will be carried out after the entryway exam is taken place. Counselling for sessions 2021-22 might begin in September 2021 by the authorities. The candidates will be required counselling through the benefit list issued on the official website. It will carried out in two rounds through online mode.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2021
Candidates, those looking for admission in the different polytechnic institutions of the Rajasthan, need to participate in the Rajasthan Polytechnic counselling2021 All details regarding the admission procedure will be revealed on the site & the college site. Prospects have to pay the admission charge of Rs. 4000
The documents will be confirmed at the designated nodal centre. Candidates have to report to the centre within an offered duration. The seat allocation procedure will happen in two rounds The first seat allocation will be started in September2021 After the completion of the seat allotment, candidates need to report to the designated organization & finish the admission formalities.
- 10 th Class Mark sheet
- 10 th Class Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Domicile certificate