Resume or CV Format For CA Industrial Training Vacancies, on Numerous Demand we Prepare Some Sample Formats of Resumes or CVs for Apply CA Industrial Training Jobs. You can Download these Sample Formats from Below Attachments, These Formats are available in MS Word Format Means After Download You can are able to edit These Formats easily. Now you Download Resume format for Industrial Training or Download Curriculum vitae format in Ms Word.
Sample CV Format for CA Industrial Training Jobs
To be an effective Business Workers by performing my role and responsibilities with complete effort, performance, creativity & give my best to accomplish the provided task
- Qualified Both Group of CA IPCC in Nov 2013.
- Experience in different locations during article ship training of statutory audits of established corporate in the field of manufacturing, tele-communication, service market and direct exposure for tax matters in domestic tax, transfer pricing.
- Worked as a staff member, likewise as an independent job in charge for several huge and medium size customers.
- Demonstrated a comprehensive understanding of Indian Taxation, GAAP and auditing principles and applied them to customer scenarios.
- Working understanding of SAP, MS Office, Tally ERP, IT Software application Genius etc
- Experience of teaching Commerce Trainees of Schools, College and expert courses.
|Year||Course||Institution/ Board||% of Marks|
|2012||CPT||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India||65|
|2013||CA IPCC||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India||58|
Auditing & Guarantee
- Carrying out analytical review of financial declarations and evaluating internal control systems,
- Preparing Audit Reports and making recommendations in order to make sure that accounts are prepared and maintained in accordance with statutory obligations,
- Advising customers of various issues arising out of application of Accounting Standards, GAAP, Insurance Laws, Banking Laws and Other sector particular Law and policies.
- Combination of Financial Statements according to the policies of Indian GAAP and the recently mentioned Ind-AS and IFRS.
- Opinions on numerous elements of Income Tax particularly connecting to corporate restructuring and Commercial Deductions,
- Good hand on Migrant tax and Forex laws associating with them,
- Conducting Tax Audit and Preparing report and others documents associating with exact same.
- Well versed with Transfer prices standards: International as well as Domestic,
- Preparing Transfer Pricing Report and helped in preparation of Transfer Prices Study.
- Recommendations on issues relating to selection of alternative finance arrangement,
- Suggestions on tax matters in the case of expatriate tax and other varied matters.
- Name of Company: Raj & Co Chartered Accountants
- Duration: From September 2013 to Present
- Statutory Audits/Limited Evaluation:
Performed Statutory Audit of:
- abc Engineering and Industries — A big sugar company dealing in sugar business and retail business having areas of operation.
- Mention of Your Experience in all Business connected to Statutory Audits
- Carried Out Tax Audit Of:.
- abc — A large sugar business dealing in sugar organization and retail company having areas of operation,
- Direct Tax Compliance work at abc Ltd.
- Reference of Your Experience in all Companies associated with Statutory Audits
- Transfer Rates:
- Bharti Airtel Limited:
- Analysing the information to understand and talk about the nature of deals
- Comprehending business model of the business in order to correctly apply transfer prices provisions
- Comparing and Benchmarking the information in order to justify the application of transfer rates provisions
- Consolidating and Reporting as per the rules and guidelines of Income Tax Act 1961
- Bharti Axa General Insurance Company:
- Bharti Airtel Limited:
Preparation of Transfer Pricing Research Study and Type 3CEB
- Lumax Dk Industries Limited:
Preparation Of Transfer Rates Study, Evaluations and Kind 3CEB.
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Certificate Course from IE Service School, Spain on “Comprehending Financial Policy Making”, learning different ideas of financial strategy formulations and Decision Making.
- Certificate Course from World Rely On “Managing Risk for Development” which outlined various issues in the path to attaining advancement.
- NCFM Certification on the subject “Mutual funds”.
- Best Student of the Year Award in Class X for outstanding contribution to Academics and Bonus Co-Curricular Activities.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Actively included with the Debating Society, Science Society and Engineering Creating society at School level.
- Captain of the School Article Board and the co-curricular activities board and lead your home group to success.
- Active Individual of National Literacy Objective and occasions organized by CRY (Child Relief & You).
- Winner of the “National physics Olympiad” and “National chemistry Olympiad” at the state and school level.
- Connected With the “Help Age India foundation” to collect funds and produce awareness amongst the general public towards the old people.
- Winner of several I.Q. contests, Seminars and innovative composing contests.
- Name: Raju Choudhary
- Date of Birth: 01 January, 1993
- Languages Understood: English & Hindi
- Citizenship: Indian
- Marital Status: Single
- Personal Qualities: Favorable and Analytical Attitude, Confident