RJ Raunac Net Worth is Rs 3.5 Crore in 2021. Ever heard of ‘Baua’??? Ever stopped laughing on his jokes? One of the most popular & funniest Radio Jockey’s ever!. RJ Raunak is my favourite. I go to office in the morning, then I can hear it. Half Hour. Booze jokes look good sometimes average. The series with Bairagi Ji (बैरागी जी) looks fun. Laughter is less understood than public thinking than jokes.
Here, we will discuss about Mr. Raunac’s life, various organizations promoted by him, his investments and most obviously his wealth and net worth.
Content in this Article
RJ Raunac Career
Special people are born on special dates. So, our favorite Raunac was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra on 25th of December.
Raunac didn’t plan to become a RJ earlier. He has done his high school from Dayanand Vaidik Vidyalaya, Uttar Pradesh. RJ Raunac has done his college from Kelkar College, Mumbai. He has done B.Com. In fact, he has worked at Wipro and then he has also done MBA, for which he had left his job at Wipro.
Raunac joined the Radio Industry in 2010. He has also done a show on Zee News. The show’s name was ‘Fun Ki Baat’.
Raunac is married to the very beautiful Mrs. Sonam Asthana.
RJ Raunac Achievements
RJ Raunac has achieved the following milestones at a very tender age:
- He is popularly called as ‘Bauaa’, which is a nationwide recognized character at the Radio. RJ Raunac works at one of the most popular radio channel which is 93.5 Red FM.
- He has also done a show called ‘Fun Ki Baat’at the very popular news channel – Zee News.
- RJ Raunac has got his own YouTube channel named – ‘RJ Raunac’.
- On his YouTube Channel – ‘RJ Raunac’, he has got more than 2 million followers.
- On his Instagram account, he has more than 2.60 Million followers.
RJ Raunac Net Worth
The Net worth of RJ Raunac is estimated to be around 0.5 million USD, which in Indian Currency is approximately 3.5 Crores INR. His earnings come through various channels, which are: Being a RJ, through his YouTube videos, Instagram posts & collaborations, etc. He is considered to be most bankable RJ’s in the Radio industry and his net worth is likely to take a hike of 100%. Mr. Raunac also has performed various live in concert shows for charity.
RJ Raunac Salary
Mr. Raunac has over 281k followers on Instagram and according to News Source, his salary is somewhere around 2 lakh per month. RJ Raunac is a Mumbai born radio jockey on RED FM 93.5 also known as Baua.
RJ Raunac has a very steadily growing net worth and thus his tangible and intangible assets are on a great verge of hike.
He has a good collection of cars and a beautiful house.
Secret Facts about RJ Raunac
- RJ Raunac loves to write. He is famous for writing his own scripts for his shows, apart from this; he is fond of writing articles, poems & even shayaris!
- Mr. Raunac was brilliant in his studies.
- RJ Raunac is a part of Red FM for more than 5 years.
- He was selected in Red FM after his 7th Interview! This makes us conclude that he does not give up easily.
Dependency of Net Worth of RJ Raunac:
RJ Raunac, being the versatile RJ that he is, doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon. Considering his growing popularity, we can be very positive about the net worth, which will be growing through the coming years.
Frequently asked questions:
Since how many years is RJ Raunac working with Red FM?
He has been associated with Red FM for more than 5 years.
Is RJ Raunac married?
Yes, he is married to Mrs. Sonam Asthana. They were friends for a pretty long time, and then later, they decided to tie the knot. They also have a cute little baby boy.
What is RJ Raunac famous for?
He is very famous for his character – ‘Bauaa’
Facebook – 1.8 Million followers Instagram – 2.81 Million followers Youtube – 2.6 Million followers.
RJ Raunac has interview which celebrities?
The list of interviewees of RJ Raunac is very long.
- From Alia Bhatt to SRK, the list goes tall.
- Here are few of the celebs interviewed by RJ Raunac.
- Alia Bhatt, Sadhguru, SRK, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Varun Dhawan, Kumar Vishwas, Arvind Kejriwal, Rashid Khan, etc. etc.
- Apart from this, he has also interviewed the person who interviews everyone – the man behind ‘Aap ki Adaalat’ – Mr. Rajat Sharma.
- BCCI Net Worth
- Famous Chartered Accountants