Symbiosis Application Form ( SET) 2022— Apply Here Symbiosis Application Form ( SET) 2022 will be launched in January2022 Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is conducted by Symbiosis International University. It is a University level entrance test for those trainees who want to get admission to different undergraduate courses in SIU affiliated institutions. Interested students can appear when a year for a SET test. Here, we are supplying the information of Symbiosis (SET) Application Form 2022 consisting of eligibility, test dates, how to apply, etc.
Click here to know more about the Symbiosis application, SET 2022.
Symbiosis Application Form ( SET) 2022
Students can check the Symbiosis Application Form SET 2022 details in this area:
- Online registration for SET can be done by means of online mode on official site only.
- Candidates can get optimum two tests, one in the morning session (viz Law or Design) and another in afternoon session (viz General or Engineering).
- The registration process will begin with January 2022.
- The application window will open till April 2022.
- At the time of registration, trainees need to upload their most current photograph (not be more than 3 months old) with size not more than 100 KB.
- Students are recommended to take a hard copy of filled-in application for their own record.
Note: Any Changes in the online application (except test city choices and admission classification) will be entertained just as much as the closing date of Registration i.e. April2022 No changes will be allowed after the closing date under any circumstances. No change of test city requests will be captivated once prospects have actually completed their Online SET/SLAT/SEED/ SITEEE 2022 registration.
Candidates have alternatives to submit the application cost viz i) Billdesk Gateway ii) Axis Bank Gateway iii) Indian Bank Gateway iv) Demand Draft. The application charge is Rs. 1750 for each test. If you are registering for one test in the early morning (SLAT/SEED) and one test in the afternoon (SET/SITEEE), the costs are Rs. 3500 The application cost is non-refundable under any scenarios. Through DD, students can make payment in any nationalized bank (DD must be attracted favour of “ Symbiosis Test Secretariat, payable at Pune). Students who will make payment through DD are needed to send the application cost invoice and a print copy of DD to the offered address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
Note: A candidate is required to make a different non-refundable payment of Rs.1000/- per programme per institute at this stage.
Students can sign up for SET 2022 after inspecting their eligibility which is as follows:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must pass the 10 2 or equivalent examination from an acknowledged board.
- Minimum marks: Students need to qualify the qualifying test with minimum 45% marks in aggregate. Booked classification prospects need to get a minimum of 40% marks in qualifying test.
Symbiosis Application kind Dates 2022
Check the Tentative exam schedule for SET 2022 is provided below:
|Online registration is open from||January 2022|
|Closing date of Registration||April 2022|
|Payment of registration cost||April 2022|
|SET test date||May 2022|
How to Apply
Students need to follow the following steps in order to request SET 2022:
- Visit the official link ( link is supplied above).
- Click on “ New Registration” button.
- After that, click on “ I Agree” to accept terms an conditions.
- Fill the registration details and click “ Save & continue“.
- An e-mail including your SET ID and Password will be sent to your registered e-mail id.
- Preserve these details for further usage.
- Now, fill the staying Symbiosis application form.
- Select the institute/programme in which you wish to get admission.
- Upload your most current scanned picture by clicking “ Choose File“.
- Pay the application cost.
- The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will send you an e-mail about the confirmation of payment.
- Take a hard copy of the filled-in application for more references.