Budget 2020 Live Updates: Cabinet approves the budget, Nirmala Sitharaman will present in Parliament in a while
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the budget
- Second General Budget of Modi Government 2.0
- Second budget from Nirmala Sitharaman
- Opposition creates ruckus on CAA-NRC issue
Content in this Article
Budget 2020 Live Updates
New Income Tax Slab ….
Now this will be the new tax slab …
5% – 2.5 – 5 lakhs on earning.
10% – 5-7.5 lakhs on earning.
15% – 7.5 – 10 lakhs on earning.
20% – 10 – 12.5 lakhs on earning.
25% – 12.5 – 15 lakhs on earning.
30% – On earning above 15 lakh and above.
The Modi government has made a big announcement regarding the tax slab. Giving relief to tax payers, the Finance Minister said that now
- 10 percent tax will have to be paid for earning Rs 5 to 7.5 lakh.
- You will have to pay 15 percent tax for earning 7.5 to 10 lakh rupees.
- 20 percent tax will have to be paid for earning from 10 to 12.5 lakh rupees.
- 25 percent tax will have to be paid for earning up to Rs 12.5-15 lakh.
मिडिल क्लास को बड़ी राहत, टैक्स स्लैब में सरकार ने किया बदलाव
New Income Tax Slab….
अब ऐसी होगी नई टैक्स स्लैब…
5% – 2.5 – 5 लाख कमाई पर.
10% – 5-7.5 लाख कमाई पर.
15% – 7.5 – 10 लाख कमाई पर.
20% – 10 – 12.5 लाख कमाई पर.
25% – 12.5 – 15 लाख कमाई पर.
30% – 15 लाख और अधिक से ऊपर की कमाई पर.
टैक्स स्लैब को लेकर मोदी सरकार ने बड़ा ऐलान किया है. टैक्स पेयर्स को राहत देते हुए वित्त मंत्री ने कहा कि अब
- 5 से 7.5 लाख रुपये की कमाई तक 10 फीसदी टैक्स देना होगा.
- 7.5 से 10 लाख रुपये की कमाई तक 15 फीसदी टैक्स देना होगा.
- 10 से 12.5 लाख रुपये की कमाई तक 20 फीसदी टैक्स देना होगा.
- 12.5-15 लाख रुपये तक की कमाई तक 25 फीसदी टैक्स देना होगा
Big announcement of Finance Minister- Government will sell some of its stake in LIC
The finance minister has announced that the government will sell its stake in LIC. With this announcement by the Finance Minister, there was a ruckus from the opposition. The Finance Minister said that the 15th Finance Commission has given its report, which has been accepted by the government.
The Finance Minister said that the estimate of GDP for 2020-21 is 10 percent. The expenditure in this financial year is estimated at Rs 26 lakh crore.
The remaining capital of IDBI Bank will be sold on the stock exchange. Finance Minister announced that up to Rs 5 lakh deposits of people in banks will now be safe. Earlier this limit was only 1 lakh rupees.
Finance Minister announces Rs 5958 crore for Ladakh
In 2022, India will organize the G20 conference, for this, 100 crore rupees will be given by the government. A budget of Rs 5958 crore has been announced by the government for Ladakh.
Proposal to create Indian Institute of Clutch. Some iconic museums will be built in the country, including Hastinapur in Meerut district. Mention of Adichanallur village in Rakhighadi, Hastinapur, Sivasagar, Dholavira, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced in her budget speech that a package of 3000 crores will be given for historical heritage. 4400 crore rupees have been announced for clean air in big cities. For running a good country, the Modi government has fulfilled all those points.
The Finance Minister said that the issue of security is the most important in the country. Our government has been corruption free under the leadership of PM Modi.
Government’s big announcement for women, may change the age of maternity!
One lakh gram panchayats will be connected with optical fiber this year. Declaration of Rs 6000 crore under BharatNet scheme.
Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao schemes got a lot of support, through this scheme there has been a big difference in child ratio. Information about nutrition of 10 crore families will be given. More than 6 lakh Anganwadi workers were given smartphones.
The age of marriage of women was increased, now our government is also discussing about the age of girls becoming mothers. A task force will be formed which will prepare a report on this issue in 6 months.
एक लाख ग्राम पंचायत को इस साल ऑप्टिकल फाइबर से जोड़ा जाएगा. भारतनेट योजना के तहत 6000 करोड़ रुपये का ऐलान.
बेटी बचाओ-बेटी पढ़ाओ योजनाओं को काफी समर्थन मिला, इस योजना के जरिए बाल अनुपात में बढ़ा अंतर देखने को मिला है. 10 करोड़ परिवारों के न्यूट्रिशन की जानकारी दी जाएगी. 6 लाख से अधिक आंगनवाड़ी कार्यकर्ताओं को स्मार्टफोन दिया गया.
महिलाओं की शादी की उम्र बढ़ाई गई थी, अब हमारी सरकार लड़कियों के मां बनने की उम्र को लेकर भी चर्चाएं हो रही हैं. एक टास्क फोर्स का गठन किया जाएगा जो 6 महीने में इस मुद्दे पर रिपोर्ट तैयार करेगी.
Bullet trains will run soon, 100 airports to be built in the country:
Nirmala SitharamanThe government will invest heavily to promote infrastructure in the country. Under this, modern railway stations, airports, bus stations, logistic centers will be built. Infrastructure companies will be appealed to add youth to their startups. Delhi-Mumbai Expressway, Chennai-Bangalore Expressway will be completed soon.
6000 km The highway will be monitored, 100 new airports will be built by 2024 in the country. 24000 km The train will be made electronic. The number of Tejas trains will be increased, which will go to the tourist destination. Bullet train work between Mumbai-Ahmedabad will be expedited. Water development road will be extended, there are plans to extend this route to Assam. Rs 1.70 lakh crore will be invested in transport.
Manufacturing hub to become country, government to reach every district:
NirmalaIn his budget speech, Nirmala Sitharaman announced that the formation of the Investment Clearance Cell through which the investors will be helped. A new scheme has been announced by the government for the electronic manufacturing industry. In this, mobile, electronic manufacturing will be promoted. A plan will be launched to create an export hub in every district. For this, people will be given loans under Nirvik Yojana. There is a target of investing Rs 100 lakh crore in the next five years.
Modi government opens the box for education, medical colleges in every district
Now online degree level programs will be run. Soon the new education policy will be announced by the government. A plan will also be made to establish a medical college in district hospitals. Internship facility will be provided to young engineers to work in local bodies.
The government is working to improve higher education, students of the world will be given facilities to study in India. Students from India will also be sent to countries in Asia, Africa. It is proposed to make National Police University, National University of Judicial Sciences. A bridge program will be started for doctors, so that practicing doctors can be taught about professional things.
Nirmala announced to improve health, 70 thousand crores to health schemes
The government is taking big action to promote Fit India movement. The number of hospitals in Ayushman Bharat scheme will be increased, so that help will be provided in T-2, T-3 cities. For this, the help of PPP model will be taken, in which hospitals will be connected in two phases. The rainbow mission being run by the central government will be expanded.
Whatever tax is received on the medical device, it will be used to promote medical facilities. Campaign will be launched in the country against TB, ‘TB will lose, country will win’. The government is trying to make the country TB-free by 2025. The number of centers will be increased under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Scheme. Announcement of about 70 thousand crores for health schemes.
Now, the goods of the farmers will go from the aircraft, the big announcement by the Finance Minister
- According to the farmers, a district, a product will be focused.
- Online market will be increased through organic farming.
- Kisan Credit Card Scheme will be extended for 2021.
- The government will run a scheme to double the production of milk.
- The fodder will be added inside the MNREGA.
- Fisheries will be promoted through Blue Economy. Fish processing will be encouraged.
- Help given to farmers will be increased under Deen Dayal scheme.
- Use of Fertilizer Balance, so that the information about the use of Fertilizer in crops can be increased to the farmers.
- NABARD will take the warehousing, cold storage present in the country under its control and it will be developed in a new way. More warehouses, cold storage will be built in the country. PPP model will be adopted for this.
- Announces Blessed Laxmi Yojana for women farmers, under which women will be linked mainly in seed related schemes.
- Krishi Udaan Yojana will be started. This scheme will be started on International, National route.
- Rail will also be run for perishable schemes including milk, meat, fish.
अब विमान से जाएगा किसानों का सामान, वित्त मंत्री का बड़ा ऐलान
- फर्टिलाइजर का बैलेंस इस्तेमाल करना, ताकि किसानों को फसल में फर्टिलाइजर के इस्तेमाल की जानकारी को बढ़ाया जा सके.
- देश में मौजूद वेयर हाउस, कोल्ड स्टोरेज को नबार्ड अपने अंडर में लेगा और नए तरीके से इसे डेवलेप किया जाएगा. देश में और भी वेयर हाउस, कोल्ड स्टोरेज बनाए जाएंगे. इसके लिए PPP मॉडल अपनाया जाएगा.
- महिला किसानों के लिए धन्य लक्ष्मी योजना का ऐलान किया, जिसके तहत बीज से जुड़ी योजनाओं में महिलाओं को
- मुख्य रूप से जोड़ा जाएगा.
कृषि उड़ान योजना को शुरू किया जाएगा. इंटरनेशनल, नेशनल रूट पर इस योजना को शुरू किया जाएगा.
- दूध, मांस, मछली समेत खराब होने वाली योजनाओं के लिए रेल भी चलाई जाएगी.
11: 27 IST Nirmala’s big announcement for farmers,
16-point formula introduced in the budgetIn his address, Nirmala Sitharaman said that big schemes have been implemented by our government for the farmers. Agricultural development scheme has been implemented by the government, crores of farmers were benefited under PM crop insurance scheme. The government aims to double farmers’ income. There is a need to open farmers’ markets, so that their income will be increased.
Making a big announcement for the farmers, Nirmala Sitharaman said that our government announces the 16-point formula for the farmers, which will benefit the farmers.
- 1. Enforcement of Modern Agriculture Land Act by state governments.
- 2. A big scheme will be run for water system in 100 districts, so that farmers do not face any problem of water.
- 3. Farmers’ pumps will be connected to solar pumps through PM Kusum scheme. In this, 20 lakh farmers will be linked to the scheme. Apart from this, grid pumps of 1.5 million farmers will also be connected to solar.
किसानों के लिए बड़ा ऐलान करते हुए निर्मला सीतारमण ने कहा कि हमारी सरकार किसानों के लिए 16 सूत्रीय फॉर्मूले का ऐलान करती है, जिससे किसानों को फायदा पहुंचाएगा.
1. मॉर्डन एग्रीकल्चर लैंड एक्ट को राज्य सरकारों द्वारा लागू करवाना.
2. 100 जिलों में पानी की व्यवस्था के लिए बड़ी योजना चलाई जाएगी, ताकि किसानों को पानी की दिक्कत ना आए.
3. पीएम कुसूम स्कीम के जरिए किसानों के पंप को सोलर पंप से जोड़ा जाएगा. इसमें 20 लाख किसानों को योजना से जोड़ा जाएगा. इसके अलावा 15 लाख किसानों के ग्रिड पंप को भी सोलर से जोड़ा जाएगा.
11: 06 IST This is the budget of the country’s aspirations …
Nirmala Sitharaman said in her speech that Narendra Modi’s government got a majority in the Lok Sabha elections, the results of 2019 are the mandate given on our policies. People have expressed confidence in our government, this budget is the budget of the country’s aspirations.
11: 03 IST Posted by Nirmala started reading budget speech …
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has started reading her budget speech in Lok Sabha. This budget is the first budget of this decade, on which the entire nation is eyeing. This budget is for the financial year 2020-21
Budget 2020 in Hindi