TNEA Counselling 2021: Anna University Application, Dates, Admission. TNEA 2021 Certificate Verification has started on Aug 25. Candidates who have downloaded their random number can get their documents verified online at TNEA Facilitation Center. It will be managed by Anna University, Chennai. The University will not organise any entrance exam for admission to the engineering programme in Tamil Nadu. The admission into engineering courses will be based on a 10+2 examination percentage. TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions) is an admission procedure organised for providing admission into engineering courses. These courses are offered by the various engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu. In this article, we have updated the complete information about TNEA 2021.
TNEA Admission Dates
Here, we are providing a tentative schedule of TNEA 2021 admission:
|Notification Release Date||July 2021|
|Application form Availability Date||26th July 2021|
|Form Filling Last Date||24th August 2021|
|Merit/Rank List Publication Date||September 4, 2021|
|Counselling Started||September 7, 2021, to September 11, 2021|
Students can apply for TNEA counselling 2021 after receiving their Random Number in case of a Tie from here. Click here.
TNEA Counselling Application Form 2021
- Candidates will get the application form through online mode .
- The TNEA 2021 application form was issued from the 26th July 2021 till 24th august 2021.
- TNEA Online Registration link will be provided in our website.
- Candidates will get the offline application from the TNEA designated center or by post.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must read the instruction carefully & fill form correctly.
- Students who have filled the form can appear for TNEA counselling 2021 at the centre.
- After filling the TNEA online application form 2021, candidates have to submit the form along with the relevant documents in the given address:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600025
Candidates can make payments through online mode. The application fee will be Rs. 500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/SCA/ST) candidates.
Candidates have to check their eligibility first and then proceed to fill the application form. The TNEA eligibility criteria are given here:
- Candidates, those belong to the Tamil Nadu state & complete their 10+2 education from the state is eligible.
- Candidates, those don’t belong to the Tamil Nadu state, but pass their 10+2 education from the state can apply.
- Native candidate of Tamil Nadu who passes their 10+2 examination from another state can also apply but they have to submit a valid nativity certificate.
- Children of central government employees can also apply for the admission process. They have to show their parents/guardians native certificates who have been serving in Tamil Nadu for last five years continuously.
- Daughters & Son of All India Service Tamil Nadu Cadre Officers can also apply for this exam.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be not less than 18 years & not exceed 25 years.
- Relaxation: There is an age relaxation for the reserved category as per the university rules.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM as a compulsory subject from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score 50% marks (General Category), 45% marks (OBC Category) & 40% marks (MBC, DNC, SC, ST & SCA Category).