TS ICET2022: Application Form, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Pattern TS ICET 2022 Application Form will be begun from the 1 st week of April 2022 TS ICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) is managed by the Kakatiya University, Warangal, on TSCHE, Hyderabad. It is a state-level entryway assessment. This examination is arranged for admission into MBA & MCA programmes. Through this examination, candidates can get admission to the organizations & colleges located in Telangana state. Examine this article to get complete info about TS 2022.
TS ICET 2022 Notification
TS ICET 2022 Application Correction may be begun with May 2022.
TS ICET 2022 Notification will be released on February 2022.
TS ICET 2022 Examination Schedule will be launched soon by the authorities on the official site.
Note: From the year 2022, the TS ICET exam will be carried out through online mode.
TS ICET Exam Dates
Here, we are supplying the test dates of TS ICET 2022:
|Issue of alert||1 st week of April 2022|
|Application Form commencement||2 nd week of April 2022|
|Last date to send the application form with no late cost||3 rd week of June 2022|
|Application correction facility||2 nd week of August 2022|
|Last date (with late charge of Rs. 250)||Last week of June 2022|
|Last date (with late fee of Rs. 500)||3 rd week of July 2022|
|Last date (with late fee of Rs. 1000)||3 rd week of August 2022|
|Admit card availability||3 rd week of August 2022|
|Exam Date||4 th week of August 2022|
|Preliminary response secret||4 th week of August 2022|
|Last date for objection submission concerning Preliminary answer key||Last week of August 2022|
|Final answer crucial statement||3 rd week of September 2022|
|Result statement||3 rd week of September 2022|
|Counselling session||Last week of September 2022|
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2022
The test conducting authority has issued the TS ICET 2022 Hall Ticket through online mode. Candidates can download the hall ticket from2022 Without the hall ticket, candidates will not be permitted to go into the test centre. Keep conserving the hall ticket till the admission process not over.
TS ICET Online Application Form 2022
- The TS ICET Application Form 2022 has been launched from 6th March 2019 through online mode.
- Last date to fill the application will be informed after the release of application( with Rs. 5000/- late cost).
- Before filling the application, prospects need to check out the instruction thoroughly.
- The authority has likewise used the correction facility from May 2022.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application form for future usage.
The application charge is Rs. 650 (Rs. 450 for booked prospects) The fee can be paid through a payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) or TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in TS & AP.
The eligibility criteria are provided listed below:
- Candidate ought to be Indian people.
- Satisfy the local/non-local status requirements put down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass 3 year bachelor degree from acknowledged university.
- Minimum Marks: Secure 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in certifying exam.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Qualify 3 year bachelor degree with mathematics at 10 2 level from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Obtain minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the certifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can likewise use.
TS ICET 2022 Exam Pattern
The TS ICET test pattern is provided below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be performed through online mode ( computer system based test).
- Type of Questions: The concern will be objective types.
- No. of Questions: In the evaluation, overall 200 concerns will be asked.
- Duration: The test period will be 2 hours 30 minutes
- Marking Scheme: For appropriate reaction, one mark will be granted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be subtracted for a wrong answer.
- No. of Sections: There will be three areas in the evaluation, i.e. Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Candidates will see their results together with the answer key on After the conduction of the examination in 2 months, the TS ICET 2022 Result will be stated online. Candidates who pass the examination will be called for counselling. The TS ICET Rank Card will be provided by the authority after the result announcement.
TS ICET 2022 Counselling
Based on the marks obtained by the prospects, prospects will be welcomed to the counselling procedure. TS ICET 2022 Counselling will start after a few weeks of the outcome statement. The seat will be allotted to the candidates based upon the rank, availability of seats & option filled by the candidate.