TS PGECET 2021 Application Form Released– Apply Online Here. TS PGECET 2021 Application Form can be filled by 8th August 2021 with Rs.500 as a late cost The examination is arranged by the University College of Engineering, Osmania University, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is a state-level entryway examination carried out as soon as a year. It is a gateway to admission to PG courses such as Pharmacy (ME/M. Tech/M. Pharmacy/M. Arch), Technology, Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate). Candidates can acquire the complete details of t he TS PGECET application form 2021 from here.
Click here to check the other details of the TS PGECET 2021 exam.
TS PGECET 2021 Application Form– Released
Candidates can inspect the information of the TS PGECET application form 2021 from the listed below area:
- Candidates can sign up through online mode for TS PGECET 2021 from the main website
- The application process began with 12 th March 2021.
- The application submission last date was 22 nd July 2021 without late charge.
- If prospect fails to submit the application within recommended dates then, he/she can submit the application form by paying the late charge.
- Candidates have to enter all the necessary personal and scholastic information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photo (size less than 40 kb) and signature (size less than 30 kb).
- Candidates need to use separately for getting admission on the basis of GATE rating card.
- The university will also supply the correction facility for application.
- Application kind will be sent by means of online mode only.
- At last, take the printout of the filled-in application form for future use.
- The registration cost will be Rs. 800/- for General/OBC and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST per test. Candidates need to pay an additional charge if requesting more than one test.
- The charge can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or AP/TS Online Centres.
Candidates getting any course or programme should guarantee their eligibility prior to filling the form. The eligibility requirements for TS PGECET 2021 is as follows:
- Nationality & Domicile: The candidate needs to be the person of India and must hold the residence of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana. Prospect needs to please local/non regional status requirements.
- Qualification: Candidate must possess the graduation degree in B.Pharma for M.Pharma and B.Tech/ BE/AMIE for M.Tech. For Graduate Level Pharm-D (PG) course, prospects have to pass B.Pharma degree approved by the Pharmacy council of India.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates need to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% for reserved classification).
TS PGECET 2021 Dates
The official application dates of TS PGECET 2021 is given in the listed below table:
|Date of Notification||12 th March 2021|
|Commencement date of application||12 th March 2021|
|Last date of online application submission without late cost||22 nd July 2021|
|Online type submission with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||8th August 2021|
|Online kind submission with a late charge of Rs. 2000/-||—|
|Application correction||21 st July to 23 rd July 2021|
|Online type submission with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-||To be alerted|
|Online kind submission with late cost of Rs. 10, 000/-||To be alerted|
|Written Test||11 th August- 14 th August 2021|
How to Apply
Aspirants can inspect details about TS PGECET 2021 how to apply from the below section:
- Visit the main link of TS PGECET (link is offered above).
- Click on “ Apply Online“.
- The registration page will open on your computer screen in which you have to fill the details such as name, DOB, mobile number, email ID, hall ticket number (SSC/10 th), mother’s/ father’s name, aadhar number, no. of test you want to use, and so on
- Select the mode of payment and get in the needed details.
- Click on “ Make Payment” and complete the payment process.
- After that, prospects will receive Registration ID( login ID) and password to their signed up email ID or mobile number.
- Proceed to fill the rest of the application.
- Upload scanned pictures of photo and signature (size information are given above).
- After application is completed and sent, sneak peek your filled-in application form and take the printout of it for further references.