Material in this Short Article.
UCEED 2020 Application
Candidates can check listed below comprehensive info of application:
- Application was accessed through online mode from 9th October 2019.
- The last date to submit the application was 17 th November 2019 with late fee.
- After the routine closing date of application, the kind will be submitted with the late charge of Rs. 500/-.
- It is advised to all the prospects to fill the application prior to the due dates.
- Fill all the information carefully and should verify your gotten in date prior to final submission.
- Make the requisite payment through credit card/debit card or payment entrance.
The application charge is non-refundable and non-transferable under any scenarios. The category-wise application fee of UCEED 2020 is offered below:
|OPEN/OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000|
Candidates can inspect here the UCEED 2020 eligibility requirements in regard of qualification, nationality, age criteria, etc.
- Nationality: Both Indian and Foreign national candidates are eligible to look for this test.
- Age Criteria: Candidates coming from OPEN/OBC-NCL classification should be born upon or after 1 October, 1998 (1 October 1993 for SC/ST/PwD classification candidates).
- Qualifying Test: Candidates should passed/appearing the 10 2 assessment in any stream from recognized board.
- No. of Efforts: Candidates can use two times in consecutive years.
UCEED Test Dates 2020
Candidates can inspect here the main dates associated with UCEED application:
|Events||Dates ( Announced)|
|Beginning of online application form||9th October 2019|
|Last date to send the application form without late charge||12 th November 2019 (Extended)
|Submission of application with late cost||17 th November 2019|
|UCEED Test Date 2020||20 th January 2020|
How to Apply
Here, we are giving the simple steps to fill the UCEED application 2020:
- Visit the main link.
- Get in all the required information for completing the registration procedure.
- Fill your personal and scholastic details thoroughly in the application.
- Submit the scanned images of picture, signature, classification certificate (if applicable), 12 th mark Sheet, DOB evidence (X mark sheet, Aadhaar card, etc).
- Candidates who are appearing the qualifying examination (12 th) have to submit a certificate from the school/college principal in the prescribed format.
- Application form will not be thought about complete without the submission of fee.
- After submitting the kind, take a printout of the application and keep it safe for future usage.