VITEEE 2022: Admission, Admit card, exam dates. VITEEE 2022 registration might start from October 2021. The VIT University is the central authority that organises a university level entrance examination. This examination is known as VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE). Through this exam, students will get admission into the four-year B.Tech Programme in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University. This exam was organised in 118 cities of India. The exam was scheduled through online mode. In this article, we are providing complete details about VITEEE 2022.
VITEEE 2022 Notifications
VITEEE 2022 Mock Test will be available for practice from November 2021.
VITEEE 2022 Slot Booking (Admit Card) might start from march 2022.
VITEEE 2022 Application Form will be released in October 2021.
VITEEE 2022 Notification for Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & other details will be released from October 2021.
Here, we have updated the tentative schedule of VITEEE 2022:
|Application Form Availability||October 2021|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||March 2022|
|Slot Booking Starts||March 2022|
|Admit Card Availability||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Date of Exam||April 2022|
|Result Declaration||April 2022|
|Rank List Release||April 2022|
|1st Phase Counselling Started||May 2022|
|2nd Phase Counselling Started||May 2022|
|VIT, Bhopal Campus Counselling||May 2022|
VITEEE Application Form 2022
The application form details are mentioned here:
- VITEEE 2022 Application Form was provided through online or offline mode.
- The online application form was issued from the website.
- Offline Application form was provided from the designated post offices & VIT university campus.
- Candidates can get the application form from october 2021.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully.
- In online application, candidates have to upload the scanned images i.e. Photograph (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) & Signature (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm). The images should be in JPG/JPEG Format.
- Candidates also have to submit the hard copy of the Aadhaar Card.
- Candidates keep the printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: If candidates pay the fee through DD, they have to send the hard copy of the filled application form. The application will be sent either by Registered Post or Speed Post to the given address:
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India
The Application fee of the OMR Application form was Rs. 1200 & the Online Application Form was Rs. 1150. Candidates can submit the payment through an internet banking facility (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card) or DD mode. The fee is non-refundable.
Before applying for the examination, candidates can check the given eligibility criteria:
- Residence: Candidates should be Resident/Non Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder.
- Foreign Nationals can apply separately through Foreign National Application form.
- Age Limit: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST & North Eastern State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together.
- Candidates, those have studied in regular, full-time & formal education is alone eligible to apply.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
VITEEE Slot Booking 2022
- Candidates have to book a slot according to their preferences.
- In slot booking, candidates have to select date & batch of the examination.
- The VITEEE 2022 slot booking is done through ‘first-come first served basis’.
- If candidates forget to book a slot, the slot will be booked automatically by the University based on the details given on the application.
VITEEE Admit Card 2022
- The admit card is generated once the slot booking completed.
- Candidates can get the VITEEE admit card through online mode from the website.
- The authority was also send the copy of admit card in your registered email id.
- The admit card contain details such as admit card number, test date & time selected by the candidate, venue of the test center, candidate photograph, etc.
- If any discrepancies found in the admit card, candidates can contact with the university immediately.
The exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam was conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Language: The question paper was asked in English Language.
- Question Paper Type: The questions was Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions: Total 125 questions was asked in the examination.
- No. of Sections: The question was asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English subjects.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of this exam was 2 hours 30 minutes. The exam was organized 3 sessions per day (Session I – 9: 00 AM to 11: 30 AM), Session II – 12: 30 PM to 3: 00 PM) & Session III – 4: 00 PM to 6: 30 PM).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark was allotted.
- Negative Marking: There was no process of negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
- Before starting your preparation, know the exam pattern & syllabus of VITEEE 2022.
- Prepare a time table according to the subject & syllabus.
- Solve unsolved sample paper, mock tests & previous year question paper.
- Know your strong & weak points of the study.
- Practice, Practice & Practice.
- Stay fit & healthy. Eat Fresh fruits & vegetables. Avoid Junk foods.
VITEEE Counselling 2022
The counselling details are given below:
- The conducting authority conduct the VITEEE counselling through offline mode.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for the counselling procedure.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank in the VITEEE 2022.
- On the confirmation of seat & acceptance of branch allotted, selected candidates have to submit the fee of Rs. 50,000 through DD in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
VITEEE Result 2022
- Candidates can check their VITEEE results through the website on april 2022.
- There is no provision to send the result by post to any candidates.
- The rank will be intimated to the candidates through SMS.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the examination.
VITEEE Cut-Off 2022
The VITEEE cut-off will be released by the conducting authority after the result declaration. Based on the cut-off marks, candidates can predict that they will get admission to their chosen programme or not. The cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates have to obtain in the examination. The authority will release a branch & campus wise cut-off list.
VIT University offers scholarships under the “GV School Development Programme”(GVSDP). Candidates can check details regarding scholarships from below:
|Toppers of each State Board and Central Board||100% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years|
|VITEEE rank holders of 1 to 50||75% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years|
|VITEEE rank holders of 51 to 100||50% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years|
|VITEEE rank holders of 101 to 1000||25% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years|