VITMEE 2021 rank list has been released online by the officials. VITMEE 2021 examination has been cancelled due to Covid 19 pandemic. The examination used to be organised for the candidates seeking admission in master courses such as MCA & M.Tech. VITMEE is a university level entrance examination that is managed by VIT University. VITMEE stands for VIT Master’s Entrance Examination. These courses are offered by the VIT University campuses situated in Vellore & Chennai. Those candidates who have qualified for the GATE exam & searching for admission into VIT University campuses have to apply for VITMEE 2021 exam.
Since the examination is cancelled, this year Admission will be based on the bachelor’s degree performance. Check this article to get complete details about VITMEE 2021.
Click here to know about VITMEE 2022 Exam
VITMEE Application Form 2021
Before applying for the VITMEE application form, candidates are required to read the information brochure carefully:
- VITMEE 2021 application form is accessible through online mode.
- The application form was available from 3rd March 2021.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph & signature.
- Keep the print copy of the application form for future reference.
- There is no need to send application form through offline mode (by post).
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1121 as an application fee. The fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates can make payment either through online mode by using net banking/ credit/ debit cards.
VITMEE 2021 Exam Date
Candidates can check here official exam schedule and other details related to the VITMEE 2021:
|Release of VITMEE application form||3rd March 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||14th June 2021|
|Commencement of Slot Booking||–|
|Release of VITMEE admit card 2021||–|
|VITMEE 2021 exam date||Cancelled|
|Declaration of result/merit list||28th June 2021|
|Commencement of counselling- choice preferences||28th June to 1st July 2021|
|Seat allotment||5th July 2021|
|Last date of balance fee payment||6th August 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||16th August 2021|
The eligibility criteria for VITMEE 2021 is mentioned below:
- Candidates should be permanent residence of India & should have completed their graduation from college situated in India.
- NRI/PIO & Foreign candidates can also apply but separate application form will be released.
M.Tech (Master of Technology):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass their B.Tech/BE or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum aggregate of 60% or equivalent marks in the qualifying examination.
MCA (Master of Computer Application):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify their three year duration BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) from recognized university.
- Subjects: Candidates have to pass their qualifying examination with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 or graduate level.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
VITMEE 2021 Results
Candidates will check their VITMEE 2021 on the Official website on June 28, 2021. The result will be declared by the conducting authority through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their results by entering their application number & date of birth. Based on the performance in the bachelor’s (undergraduate) degree, candidates will be shortlisted for counselling. The list of shortlisted candidates will be released on 28th June 2021.
VITMEE Counselling/Interview 2021
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling/Interview process at VIT Chennai & Vellore campuses.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be posted in our website. The conducting authority also sent personal SMS in the registered mobile number regarding to the interview/counselling.
- The counselling was started from 28th June to 1st july 2021.
Selected candidates had to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 10,000 via DD which will be drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore.
- Candidate’s documents will be verified during the counselling process.
Documents required at the time of Interview:
- High School & Intermediate Mark sheet
- All Years Mark Sheet of Bachelor’s degree
- Original Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Valid GATE score card (if applicable)
- VITMEE Admit Card 2021
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Service Certificate issued by the Employer (for sponsored candidates)
- DD of Rs. 10,000
VITMEE Exam Pattern(Not Applicable this year)
The exam pattern is mentioned below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Type of Question: The question paper will be consisting of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- No. of Questions: 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted to the candidates for correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Subjects Total No. of Questions
Technical Subjects 80
English Communication 20
VITMEE Syllabus(Not Applicable this year)
The VITMEE syllabus is comprised of M.Tech & MCA course syllabus. The M.Tech syllabus consists of biomedical engineering, civil engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry, electrical & electronics engineering, instrumentation engineering, electronics & communication engineering, life sciences, mechanical engineering, information technology and computer & communication engineering, nanotechnology, pharmacy, physics, mathematics. The MCA syllabus contains topics of Mathematics, Data Structures, Programming in C, Database Management Systems, Operating Systems & Computer Architecture.
The English Communication syllabus is common to all subjects. It comprises of Grammar, Writing Technical Instructions, Writing Memos & Writing Minutes, Transcoding, Preparing Questionnaire & Proof Reading.
- Know the complete syllabus & exam pattern of the exam.
- Candidates can buy the books from online or from the book store.
- Focus on the topics which are asked every year in the exam.
- Improve your writing skills and speed with accuracy.
- Do not try new topics at the end.
- Take a proper diet and a healthy sleep.
VITMEE Slot Booking(Not Applicable this year)
The slot booking process started from the 4th week of May last year through online mode. It is a web-based online scheduling system. Candidates can book a slot by using their “USER ID” & “Password”. Candidates can choose the exam centre & exam schedule (date & time of exam). The slot booking will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis. After the completion of a slot booking, a confirmation mail will be sent automatically to the candidates in their registered email id.
VITMEE Admit Card 2021(Not Applicable this year)
Candidates can access the VITMEE admit card online mode from our website. The Admit Card will be available after the slot booking. Without a slot booking, candidates will not be able to get the admit card. There is no mode to send the admit card through offline mode. The admit card contains the candidate’s name, roll no., category, gender, photograph, test venue, exam date & time, etc. Candidates will not be permitted to write the exam without a valid admit card. Candidates must keep the admit card safe with them & produce it at the time of the admission process.