(AICITSS) Advanced IT Course: Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (AICITSS) A student is required to complete successfully Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills(AICITSS) consisting Advanced Information Technology (Advanced IT) and Management and Communication Skills (MCS) Course each of 15 days during the last two years of Practical training but compulsory before appearing for the final examination. The Course is designed with an idea that at the end of the session, each and every student is wellequipped to cope up with the effective and efficient use of IT Tools and to develop inter-personal and leadership skills as per global competitive environment.
Course on Advanced Information Technology (Advanced IT)
- To develop practical skills to understand the intricacies of auditing in ERP environments using IT.
- To understand the importance of IT General Controls (ITGCs) and its impact on assessment of ERP controls, assessment of application controls and access rights.
- To provide training focused on application software relevant for the work of a professional accountant including using Auditing in ERP Environment, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), MS Excel as Audit Tool and advanced features of Electronic Spreadsheet, DBMS etc.
A Students undergoing Practical training shall be required to do Course on Advanced Information Technology (Advanced IT) under AICITSS during the last two years of Practical training but to complete the same before being eligible to appear in the Final Examination.
NOTE:- Students would be tested on Advanced Information Technology (AICITSS) through online test paper/ OMR Test Paper which they would be required to qualify with the requisite grades to be eligible to appear for Final Examination. The said grades would be reflected in the mark sheet of Final Examination.
The classes are scheduled minimum 6 hours per day, in 15 working days.
The fee shall be 7,500 (Seven thousand five hundred only) per student on non-residential basis, inclusive of course material and tea/refreshments.
The the broad areas of the course content is available in Section-C.
Registration for ICITSS and AICITSS Courses through Online Portal
The Board of Studies has developed Online Registration Portal to facilitate students to register in Soft Skill Courses (ICITSS and Advanced ICITSS) and make the payment of the course fee online using Credit/Debit card from all across the Country.
The Online portal for ICITSS and Advanced ICITSS provides the facilities which are as under…
- Single sign on for all the courses
- Online Registration for available Batch
- Online Payment
- Batch Transfer Facility
- Online Feedback Submission
- Online Certificate Generation
The students are required to login at Online Portal http://cloudcampus.icai.org or www.icaionlineregistration.org and register in a particular batch launched by the Programme Organising Unit. After registration, the student is required to take a print of the acknowledgement slip from the portal and submit the same along with other documents, as mentioned in the acknowledgement slip, to the concerned Programme Organising Unit at least two days before the commencement of the batch. After verifying the documents, the concerned POUs will confirm the registration.
- CA Industrial Training Vacancies
- CA New Syllabus
- Importance of Articleship Training in CA
- CA Final Time Table
- CA IPCC Time Table
- CA CPT Result
- CA Final Result
- CA IPCC Result
- CA Foundation Syllabus
- ICAI Exam Form
- CA Foundation Registration
- CA New Fees Structure