AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2019 Released– Use Here. AIIMS Nursing 2019 Application Status will be launched on 23 rd April 2019 for B.Sc Nursing courses. AIIMS Nursing is a national level entryway test which is arranged by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The admission to the various AIIMS organizations will be provided on the basis of its entryway examination just. AIIMS performs its different entryway examination for B.Sc & M.Sc nursing courses. Students can get the information of AIIMS Nursing 2019 Application consisting of the information of application charge, eligibility, application dates and how to fill application, type this article.
Material in this Post.
AIIMS Nursing Application form 2019
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Application Form for B.Sc & M.Sc Nursing courses can be filled till 12 th April 2019.
Prior to proceeding for AIIMS Nursing 2019 application, students should read the prospectus thoroughly to acquaint themselves with the details in regard of filling the application.
- Trainees can fill the application through online mode
- The online application form filling procedure has been begun with 23 rd March 2019.
- The last date for registration will be 19 th April 2019
- Trainees are informed to fill the application thoroughly as no changes will be allowed even more in the field of Name/Category/DOB/ Examination Centre.
- At the time of registration, students will be asked to upload scanned images of picture, signature and thumb impression.
- After filling the form completely, do not forget to take the hard copy of finished application.
- There is no requirement to send any file to AIIMS.
Application fee for General and OBC category students will be Rs. 1500/- Booked category (SC/ST) trainees need to pay Rs. 1200 just. Orthopedic and Physically Handicapped trainees are exempted to pay the cost The application charge can be deposit through credit card, debit card and internet banking
Students are suggested to ensure their eligibility for AIIMS Nursing 2017 before applying:
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing
B.Sc (Post Standard) Nursing
- Qualifying Examination: It is needed to qualify 12 th or its comparable test to be qualified for this exam. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an acknowledged organization.
- It is needed for the prospects to be registered as Registered Nurse, RM with State Nursing Council.
- Qualifying Exam: Student must hold the Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc Nursing (Post Certificate)/ Post Basic/B. Sc Nursing.
AIIMS Nursing Application Dates 2019
The authorities application dates of AIIMS Nursing 2019 is provided below:
|Schedule of prospectus and online application||23 rd March 2019|
|Closing date for online registration of application||12 th April 2019 (5: 00 PM)|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) Test||second June 2019|
|Date of B.Sc Nursing Test||24 th June 2019|
|M.Sc Nursing Test||9th June 2019|
How to Apply
To request AIIMs Nursing 2019, prospects can check provided below actions:
- Check out the main website ( link is given above).
- The application procedure will be completed in 6 actions
- Make certain that you have a valid email ID mobile number to use.
- Go through the New Registration area and click on “Click on this link” button.
- Read the instructions carefully, click on “Proceed” to fill the application.
- The application will be opened on the screen.
- Fill all the details carefully such as certification and address details.
- Now, make payment of the registration cost using charge card, debit card and net banking.
- Select the city of your choice.
- Submit the scanned images of photograph, signature & thumb impression (image file format ought to be png, gif, jpg).
- Send the application and take a hard copy of the filled-in application form for additional references.