Applicability of GST in CS Executive December 2017 Tests. ICSI Release official notice for Applicability of GST in December, 2017 CS Executive Assessment. GST is now appropriate on CS Course likewise, please examine all information for applicability of GST Course in ICSI CS Executive Course from below …
- CS Executive Registration 2018– Fees, Last Date, Online Registration
- CS Executive, Specialist Amendments & Notes for June 2017 Examinations
Material in this Article.
FOR TRAINEES APPEARING IN DECEMBER, 2017 EXAMINATION
With the execution of Product & Provider Tax from July 1, 2017, the trainees of Executive Programme are hereby alerted that Part B (Marks 30) of the curriculum for Tax Law and Practice Paper( Module– 1 Paper– 4) has been replaced with “ The Product & Solutions Tax (GST)” for December, 2017 examination.
The curriculum for Part-B of Tax Law and Practice Paper Module– 1 Paper– 4 (30 Marks) for Executive Program for December, 2017 exam will be as under:
ITEMS AND SERVICE TAX
- a.) The Central GST Act,2017
- b.) The Integrated GST Act,2017
- c.) The Union Area GST Act,2017
- d.) The GST( Settlement to States) Act,2017
The guidelines connecting to GST regime shall not be applicable for December, 2017 examination.
Note: 1. Questions relating to Service Tax Laws and Value Added Tax will not be asked in December, 2017 test.
2. There is no modification in the curriculum of Part A– Income Tax (70 Marks) of Tax Laws and Practice Paper (Module– 1 Paper– 4) of Executive Programme.
Supplement connecting to Indirect Tax covering the Product and Service Tax “GST” will be published at ICSI site under academic corner quickly.
Discover GST All Updates on Following links …
Other GST Articles
- GST Place of Supply– Queries Asked by Customers to Chartered Accounting Professional
- Shift to GST– Concern Answers with Chartered Accountant
- GST Composition Scheme– Concern Responses with CA
- Significance and Scope of GST– Concern Responses with CA
- When will GST be applicable– GST applies from 1st July 2017
- Filing of GST Returns, Revision of return, Short Filing of Return
- GST Registration– Procedure, Rules, Forms, Files Required
- GST Rate– GST Rates in India, Product Wise GST Rates 2017
- GST Forms: Registration, Return Filing, Payment, Challan, Refund, Invoice
- HSN Code List, Discover HSN Code for Your Service
- GST Login @gst. gov.in. Actions by Step Guide to Login at New GST Website
- GST Registration last date, GST Enrolment schedule for your State 2017
- GST Refund Formats (updated), Download GST Refund Forms 2017
- GST Refund– Refund of tax, interest, charge, fees or any other amount
- GST Registration Status, Track GST Registration Status, Know GSTIN
- Interest on late payment of GST, Payment of Taxes under GST Program