Applicability of GST in CS Professional December 2017 Tests. ICSI Release official alert for Applicability of GST in December, 2017 CS Professional Examination. GST is now applicable on CS Course also, please check all details for applicability of GST Course in ICSI CS Specialist Course from listed below …
- CS Professional Registration 2018– Fees, Last Date, Online Registration
- CS Tax Updates For June 2017 Examinations, CS Tax Amendments 2017
- Applicability of GST in CS Executive December 2017 Tests
Material in this Article.
FOR TRAINEES APPEARING IN DECEMBER, 2017 EVALUATION
With the execution of Goods & Solutions Tax w.e.f July 1,2017, the students of Professional Program are hereby informed that the picked topics of Part B of the curriculum for ” Advance Tax Laws and Practice” (Module 3 Paper 7) of Professional Programme has actually been replaced with Product and Services Tax(GST) for December, 2017 examinations.
The syllabus of Part B (70 Marks) of Advance Tax Law and Practice Paper (Module– 3 Paper– 7) for Professional Program for December, 2017 test will be as under:
PART B: CUSTOMS LAWS & ITEMS AND SERVICE TAX (70 MARKS) CUSTOMS LAWS
Special Functions of Indirect Tax Levies– All Pervasive Nature, Contribution to Federal Government Earnings; Constitutional Provisions Licensing the Levy and Collection of Customs
2. Customs Laws
- Levy of Customs Duties, Types of Customs Duty Leviable, Tariff Classification & Exemptions, Evaluation of Imported and Exported products
- Arrangement of Assessment, Payment of Responsibilities, Recovery and Refund of Customizeds Duties
- Duty Downside
- Treatment for Clearance of Imported and Exported Item
- Transport and Warehousing
- Confiscation of Product and Conveyances and Imposition of Penalties; Browse, Seizure and Arrest, Offences and Prosecution Arrangements
- Adjudication, Appeal and Revision; Settlement of Cases, Advance Judgment
- Other Pertinent Areas and Case Studies under Customized Laws and Rules
3. Promissory Estoppel in Fiscal Laws— Principles and Applicability with reference to Indirect Taxes
4. Tax Preparation and Management— Scope and Management in Custom-mades, with Particular Reference to important Concerns in the Respective Areas
ITEMS AND SERVICE TAX
- a.) The Central GST Act,2017
- b.) The Integrated GST Act,2017
- c.) The Union Area GST Act,2017
- d.) The GST( Settlement to States) Act,2017
The guidelines connecting to GST routine will not be applicable for December, 2017 exam.
Note: 1. Questions associating with Central Import tax Laws, Service Tax Laws and Value Included Tax will not be asked in December, 2017 examination.
2. There is no change in the curriculum of Part A– Direct Tax Management (30 Marks) of Advance Tax Laws and Practice Paper (Module– 3 Paper– 7) of Professional Programme.
Supplement associating with Indirect Tax covering the Customs Laws & Product and Service Tax “GST” will be uploaded at ICSI website under academic corner quickly.
Find GST All Updates on Following links …
Other GST Articles